A Whole load of AKs

Crimson

I don’t know what it its but it seams like there is a massive airsoft boom in Poland great news in that they now do quality blowback AKs and a type 89, you ask what model..............? almost every popular model :D ! They all have blowback bolts which suggests that they are AEGs

Details and pictures below :

AKS 74UN

Weight (with battery): 2785g

Magazine capacity: 350 BBs

Length: 730 mm (496mm with folded buttstock)

Barrel length: 294 mm

Velocity: 360 FPS (tested with 0.20g Bbs)

Foregrip and buttstock are made of solid wood.

AK-103

Weight (with battery): 3068g

Length: 949 mm (709mm with folded buttstock)

Barrel length: 502 mm

Velocity: 360 FPS (tested with 0.20g BBs)

AK-105

Weight (with battery): 3068g

Length: 949 mm (709mm with folded buttstock)

Velocity: 360 FPS (tested with 0.20g BBs)

AKS-74N

Weight (with battery): 2981g

Length: 944 mm (709mm with folded buttstock)

Foregrip is made of solid wood.

AK-74N

Weight (with battery): 3010g

Length: 939mm

Foregrip and buttstock are made of solid wood.

Type 89

Weight (with battery): 3567g

Length: 918 mm

Barrel length: 433 mm

Velocity: 330 FPS (tested with 0.20g Bbs)

gunfire_new_ak_3112.jpg

Source: Airsoft News EU:

http://airsoft-news.eu/e107_images/newspos...new_ak_3112.jpg

Next we have a real sword type company emerging called LCT they are a high end company which used to do OEM work for Inokatsu, expect a high quality low price AKM, any questions please e mail them they will be happy to reply.I know they used to do kits for aks, so there are many listed on the site, anyway here is the akm:

AKM_AEG.jpg

AKM_Kit.jpg

They have listed a lot of aks of which i do not know if they are new or old so have a look:

http://www.lctairsoft.com/aeg-akm.htm

Airsoft news EU also had this picture:

lct_akm_pop_3112.jpg

Source: LCT

http://www.lctairsoft.com/aeg-akm.htm

LCT = Inokatsu with clone gearboxes, effectively. You can see my review of their AMD-65 on the review database. Inokatsu kits with different internals. :)

The AKM post has been on our news front page for most of the afternoon, but the others are welcome news. Thanks. :)

oh i had no idea they were that expensive ? yeh i was reading about the lct on another forum they said it was of same quality of real sword ?

oh well at lest you guys corrected me :)

The polish ones apparently have better gearboxes than the clones,the guy told me he re works them and installs better parts, so i have no idea

GFC replikas are chinese, most probably JG - like last time [without EBB] - they sell allready 3 AK 47 models based on JG. But gearbox parts should be better in these EBB ones, because of fact that Gunfire put stronger internals inside GB.

LCT AKM is basically the same like Inokatsu convertion kit. LCT Airsoft manufactured all AK kits and replicas for Inokatsu, before thay start own business as LCT.

My reply was to:

oh i had no idea they were that expensive ? yeh i was reading about the lct on another forum they said it was of same quality of real sword ?

LCT is, no question, very high quality, but same as Inokatsu not RS.

BTW

that GFC AK 105 is obviously some kind of mistake, but no one knows why they named it "105". AK103 also. At least mag is wrong. Rest of them looks ok but chinese replica is, in the end, only chinese replica and this EBB may be week.

TM AK74MN has several problems with EBB, VFC is also week construction. Probably chinese EBB won't be better.

Archived