VFC AKMS

Crimson

Another Ak this time from VFC, expect a high quality AKMS replica, no details yet it was just announced earlier today at the VFC website. There now seams to be a decent AKMS, and a lot of choice from the news i earlier posted. Looks like they will have both short and long :)

Picture:

vfcakms.jpg

Source: VFC site

http://www.gb-tech.com.tw/vfc_new_web/eng/01_news/frame.htm

Guh!

Oh man, so many sweet models coming out. ICS Sig and FNC, KA Galil series, RS SVD, etc etc etc, and all the inevitable ACM goodness. And now these.

2009 is going to be a very expensive year - or a year of some very hard choices.

Would very much like the AKMS, looks a beut

Also i dont mean to be rude but do you really have to copy and paste everything from airsoft news onto here?

Do you see an airsoft news eu watermark ?, do you see where it says source: does it say airsoft news eu ?

I always look at the vfc website for kac updates and news where i spoted this and decided to post it ?

Not all arnies users look or use airsoft news eu, so it does help if its posted here ;)

Your 3 threads are in the exact same order as those on airsoft news, im unconvinced :P

lol i just noticed that :huh:

Anyway they are Not copied and pasted though, are they ?

my posts contain my own words, my own pictures and my own source, i host my own images

if i do copy i always source it and put it in a

Hey, for all of you in the US who are considering ordering the new VFC AKMs from WGCshop, be sure to use airsoftadvantage.com's WGCshop special order policy! You'll be $18 in shipping instead of the usual $60+.

http://www.airsoftadvantage.com/pages.php?...DERS%3C/font%3E

Their next order ships out Jan 9, just so you know.

Anyone know what size the thread is under the AKM(S)'s break ?

I'm kinda worried how Airsoft Advantage has WGC paint the orange on the guns...

Do you mean how long the threading is, or what type? The threading is about 1/2" long assuming it's the same as on a Marui AK47 (which it should be considering I have an AKM muzzle break on mine), and it's 14mm CCW.

Archived