More ACM StG44 photos, courtesy of Gunfire

Mike_West

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those pictures were here:

http://www.brotherprice.com/newproductnews.htm

now they have been removed i was going to post on this yesterday, but they took them down so i never bothered

you can also find them here:

http://www.power-dy.com/list.aspx?cid=2

there are lots of new guns there like king arms sig 556 etc, click on the green boxes

http://www.wmasg.pl/aktualnosci/gunfire.pl:_stg44/1064/

'ere you go. Probably taught by the sad example of Vanderer74 and numerous other people, Gunfire.pl slapped huge-*albatross* watermarks all over the pictures. You still can see most of the important stuff, though.

why the f... do some insist on retarded big watermarks? (on pictures they mostlikely nicked of some chinese site anyways, to start with :rolleyes: )

Hey!!! look at these great pictures i have here !!! They are full of new and exiting stuff hidden behind big *albatross* stupid logos !!! come see !! <_<

...sigh...

that said, i'll take one please :D (just not one coming from Gunfire and their huge *albatross* watermarks, on principles alone :P )

why the f... do some insist on retarded big watermarks? (on pictures they mostlikely nicked of some chinese site anyways, to start with :rolleyes: )
Because they're a major retailer here and might have sent someone to China and he took the photos, like a lot of major retailers and wholesalers do (see - Vanderer, Steve Wang, Tank, my source and finally Gunfire). The watermarks are there so no Chinese website may nick them unpunished (see - Vanderer's last photos).

Ebaybanned's Paul is a class act as soon as i got on hold of him, he apoligise me and took off my pictures i took, and he now tries to help me get those pictures of from chinese sites also, Big high five to him and i promised to go drink a beer with him next week :P after all we are almost neighbours haha didnt knew he live so near me :P

Ebaybanned's Paul is a class act as soon as i got on hold of him, he apoligise me and took off my pictures i took, and he now tries to help me get those pictures of from chinese sites also, Big high five to him and i promised to go drink a beer with him next week :P after all we are almost neighbours haha didnt knew he live so near me :P

While you're there, ask him why he hasn't fired Jessie yet.

Ben.

You may also want to suggest he tone down the unprofessional attitude/delusions of grandeur when listing his items on his site. He often comes across as an *albatross*. Oh and from what I recall, the guys over at TAD Gear and Crye want to punch him in the face. Repeatedly.

* Edited for spelling.

You may also want to suggest he tone down the unprofessional attitude/delusions of grandeur when listing his items on his site. He often comes across as an *albatross*. Oh and from what I recall, the guys over at TAD Gear and Crye want to punch him in the face. Repeatedly.

* Edited for spelling.

Not very professional, either.

It is, however, understandable.

-Vic

This is AGm right? I just fell in love whit that comapny for bringing out a rare gun and just not a *suitcase* load of armalites and ak's. When is the release? 2-3 month away? I will defenetly buy one or two =)

AGM yup, im sure it will come out soon, as gunfires pictures where even more ready, i would say eta 30 days max, either before chinese new year or straight after it!

While you're there, ask him why he hasn't fired Jessie yet.

Ben.

i will ask, i asked first that dude and he didnt do zilch to help me out with my pics, gonna kick his *albatross* when i see him :P

* Edited for spelling.

I'm sorry i don't do any gear, could you tell me more what they did?

Who was supposed to be making this?

Not my thing, but it looks really cool, especially coming from an ACM company. What are the chances that another company will will come out with mags for it?

slim chance that other ACM company would make mags for it but never say never, AGM making it.

Archived