WE GBB Mk18 M4

pforcerecon

i agree with titleist...but i would definately like to get my hands on this and simply make it cqb status!

Hey Titleist..thinking bout joining the GBB scene yet?

Too busy playing with my other gas blow backs, aka 9mm, 5.56, and 7.62

Looks like it includes the shorter inner and outer barrels. ;)

Correct. The WE comes with a barrel extension that allows the user to remove the barrel extension converting the 14.5" barrel to a 10.5" barrel.

The listing even states that:

Removable Outer Barrel front section allows converting to CQB Model

AirsoftBuddy probably took the photos of it with the barrel extension on so that the consumer would know that it is included. However, it would have been better that a photo were to be taken sans barrel extension and a comment amended that the 4" barrel extension is included with the gun.

I hope the gun includes all the original accessories that came with the gun too.

I dunno. Do you think the rail alone makes it worth the $200 price hike?

So I imagine it's just the same DD replica as is being sold at ebaybanned which costs around $100 I think. Someone on the WE thread stated that AB would fit these rails for $30 when you buy the rifle from him (obviously not including the rail) So that comes to $130, so it doesn't really add up does it? Unless I'm missing something?

Nope, Not missing anything. I would assume that it would be a lot more then a $200 price difference if they were using RS, so that can't be it. Just doesn't seem worth it. Even if the receiver does have MK18 MOD0 trades...

WE GBB Mk18 M4

Features:

Full Metal Construction with ABS Furnitures

Realistic Field Stripping

Metal Bolt Carrier

Functional Forward Assist Button

Empty-Firing Mode, does not hold bolt open with empty magazine (the magazine have a button can control the bolt lock or un-lock when the magazine is empty)

Adjustable Hop-Up

Custom Engraved Receiver

Anodized Receiver

Mk18 RIS and installation

Specifications:

Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds

Length: 768-850 mm

Weight: 3050g / 5500g with packing

System: Gas Blowback, Semi / Full Auto, Hop-Up

Muzzle Velocity: 330-350 FPS ( with 0.2g BBs & Top gas )

Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Short 6.03mm Inner Barrel (260mm length, for convert to CQB version), BB Loader & User Manual

WE Gas Blow Back M4 - AFC Version

Features:

Full Metal Construction with ABS Furnitures

Realistic Field Stripping

Metal Bolt Carrier

Functional Forward Assist Button

Empty-Firing Mode, does not hold bolt open with empty magazine (the magazine have a button can control the bolt lock or un-lock when the magazine is empty)

Adjustable Hop-Up

Custom Engraved Receiver

Anodized Receiver

Specifications:

Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds

Length: 768-850 mm

Weight: 3050g / 5500g with packing

System: Gas Blowback, Semi / Full Auto, Hop-Up

Muzzle Velocity: 330-350 FPS ( with 0.2g BBs & Top gas )

Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Short 6.03mm Inner Barrel (260mm length, for convert to CQB version), BB Loader & User Manual

Nope, Not missing anything. I would assume that it would be a lot more then a $200 price difference if they were using RS, so that can't be it. Just doesn't seem worth it. Even if the receiver does have MK18 MOD0 trades...

Yeah the RS rail is $300+ so it can't be that.

Archived