CYMA new releases!

Frontiers

CM045A FULL steel version = same as CM035A AKS-74U but in full steel

CM048M FULL steel version = same as CM036A AKM

these 2 are VFC clones as CM035A and CM36A where Marui clones.

after chinese new year they will release FULL steel version of AK-74 (i believe its CM031 series) also VFC clone, as older was Marui clone!

didnt see in HK shops yet but soon you will! competitor to Kalash RK-01 STEEL :P cant wait to see reviews who stacks up better!

they have wooden handguards and stock (CM045A just handguard)

All I ask is for a FULL STEEL AKs-74... Nothing to complecated, But Just a Full Steel AKs-74.. All Steel, But it hasnt happened in a Year that the Steel RK-02 was *planned*. lol

Bleh, Maybe the CYMA Competition will puch Kalash to produce more Steel series guns.

If all fails, I will just get a Steel AK-74 and swap the body.. lol

Great news though, CYMA Useueally doesnt skimp out on releases so..

Translation of the Link Above-

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...history_state0=

When will these be released? Sorry VFC.... :(

i just posted they are released :P as of like couple days or so.

All I ask is for a FULL STEEL AKs-74... Nothing to complecated, But Just a Full Steel AKs-74.. All Steel, But it hasnt happened in a Year that the Steel RK-02 was *planned*. lol

Bleh, Maybe the CYMA Competition will puch Kalash to produce more Steel series guns.

If all fails, I will just get a Steel AK-74 and swap the body.. lol

Great news though, CYMA Useueally doesnt skimp out on releases so..

Translation of the Link Above-

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...history_state0=

be patient my friend! your goodie is eta here like 20 days ETA, soon, very soon!

Why is everyone so excited about the AKM? Cyma has had an AKM for at least half a year now. Is it just because of the different wood and steel instead of pot metal?

An AKMS would be nice, though. or maybe not, because then Id have to choose between that and the Kalash AIMS.

Cyma's earlier AKM came firing at 430+ fps... Kind of a deal breaker even here in the United States. We'll have to wait and see what this new one chronos at, but it is probably fair to anticipate a similarly high *ahem* unfieldable *ahem* FPS.

@Bombermonk (below)

Typically when I buy a gun I judge it based on its stock characteristics. If I have to crack open the gearbox on my brand new gun and plop in a new spring in order to use it on the field I label that as "unfieldable." If I can't take it out of the box and straight onto the field then the gun isn't skirmishable.

Why is everyone so excited about the AKM? Cyma has had an AKM for at least half a year now. Is it just because of the different wood and steel instead of pot metal?

An AKMS would be nice, though. or maybe not, because then Id have to choose between that and the Kalash AIMS.

old AKM was Marui clone, this STEEL version is VFC clone ;) maybe that has something to do with the excitement also :)

Archived