Hong Kong Toy Fair 09

IronWolf

Ahh... hell na! Screw King Amrs, they already stole my original idea and copied what I'm making into an AEG - AND NOW THEIR MAKING THEIR OWN GBB version M7?!!! F****CK!!!! icon_mad.gif

Seriously though, I do however hope to see a cheaper GBB using WA mags; I just wish it wasn't what I just spent a shitload of money on to build. If this does in fact come out as what I think it is, I will be rightfully ######. icon_cry.gif

I'm afraid Jimmy didn't ask.

Gutted we didn't pip EU News to the post; Jimmy was sadly on a drinking binge the day the expo opened. :)

Oh, some of Jimmy's pics are up on the news page now, by the way, if you want more pics of the M4, etc.

Off topic:

Well even if airsoft-news have beaten Arnies to the punch, you guys have some pictures of guns not covered by airsoft-news ( I'm Loving the Sig 556 SBR!) ;)

Could a kindly moderator change the thread title to encompass discussion of the HK Toy Fair as a whole?

Good Lord!!..first WA, then Inokatsu, then WE, now KA???..what's next? Hopefully KA will come out with their own mags for this or perhaps utilize the less expensive brand being WE mags instead of the ever so expensive WA.

G&P is next with all the goodness of the WA, INO, WE without all the nasty stuff... at around 15% cheaper in price too...

do you know if any of these manufacturers are planning on releasing their own versions of the WAM4 magazine?

INOKATSU is coming out with their CO2 mags soon, with speculations as to PGC or Prime coming out with a mag for the WA M4.

I could have entirely mistaken what Jimmy told me at the time (it was the end of my day at work for me, and some godforsaken hour for me), but when I posted it for him he talked about the KA as though it was a new, better built rifle compared to WA, rather than a straight copy.

Before the new news swallows up the front page I'd best just link to the news article I'm on about here so you know what I'm babbling on about. :D

I could have entirely mistaken what Jimmy told me at the time (it was the end of my day at work for me, and some godforsaken hour for me), but when I posted it for him he talked about the KA as though it was a new, better built rifle compared to WA, rather than a straight copy.

Before the new news swallows up the front page I'd best just link to the news article I'm on about here so you know what I'm babbling on about. :D

I see.

The reliability comparison is made to the WE, though with the "full bolt" it looks a lot more like the WA design. I'm not sure if that's intentional or a typo? The WE is by all accounts more reliable than the WA in stock form.

no clue whatsoever about the CO2 mags, but yea, its compatible with the WA system, as the INOKATSU GBB system is basically a copy of the WA, only fully reinforced with steel parts, i.e. Steel Bolt Carrier, Reinforced Bolt, CNC-milled Steel hammer, Extremely strong hammer spring, and a 150% recoil spring, + High grade Aluminum Spring Buffer...

o, and the INOKATSU also has a steel body to help withstand the higher pressure for using CO2...

spologies for the craptacular speeling and grammar... i'm slightly drunk... :P

Yes, it's confirmed. PGC will release a more affordable and improved WA M4 magazine. Release date is after the Chinese New Year holidays, so probably in February. Costs are estimated at about HK$400 local retail price in Hong Kong.

Archived