Classic Army G36C - Cylinder Sets

Gasmlt

Hello all,

Need your help with upgrading my CA G36C. Till now I have already changed, tight bore barrel 6.03, Prometheus m100 and 9.6V 1600mAh. Which cylinder stand do you recommend ? What gain in FPS should I have. What makes are compatable with Classic Army. Any tips are welcome. Also if you have anytips on hopup are welcome!

Regards

Pierre

Guarder cylinder kits or something by Prometheus should do fine. You should also have a nice increase in your fps, considering stock cylinder kits for CA aren't that great. Prometheus hop rubber, and a TM G36 hopup system would be a good combo and will go well with your tightbore.

I thought CA and TM G36 were fully parts compatable???

I have a CA hop chamber in my TM based G36 for example.

I need to be sure before I order the parts. I think on this forum will find someone who done such upgrade and can help out!

Thanks

Pierre

I need to be sure before I order the parts. I think on this forum will find someone who done such upgrade and can help out!

Thanks

Pierre

Hello all again,

Come on guys give me a hand, so many G36C's and so little help!

Haven't opened my CA36C yet, so I can't verify if the cylinder head on the CA is a V2 one, like people say. All other components have been compatible though on my previous V3 CA guns.

Hello all, I am going for these bits what you think ?

Guarder AEG Upgrade Part Series- Cylinder Enhancement Set for Marui G36C -

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guarder-CYLINDER-ENHAN...bayphotohosting

<H1 class=itemTitle>Guarder Airsoft AEG Ball Bearing SPRING GUIDE V3 FS4-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=220329788806

<H1 class=itemTitle>Prometheus Non-Linear Airsoft ~360FPS Spring MS110 FS4-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=220341764081

DO you think I should play around with hop up as well ?

Thanks

Pierre

</H1>

</H1>

Guarder cylinder sets are pretty good. The air nozzle is tight and has an o-ring, the cylinder head has two o-rings and the piston is very nice. If someone confirms that a V3 cylinder head fits, go ahead. That specific set seems to be of the older type though, as current Guarder pistons are black and the piston heads are polycarbonate (which is a better material for a piston head).

Haven't tried a guarder bearing spring guide, but how can a high grade manufacturer do one wrong. Prometheus springs are good, although they usually give a bit more power than they promise.

All TM V3 parts will work with CA with the exception of the cylinder head. Almost all CA V3's I've come across are only able to take V2 cylinder heads because the supporting bar at the top of almost all after market V3 cylinder heads is too large to fit inside a CA V3 gearbox shell.

So, you will either have to modify a V3 cylinder head by cutting down the top portion, or purchase a V2 cylinder head which will have no trouble fitting.

All TM V3 parts will work with CA with the exception of the cylinder head. Almost all CA V3's I've come across are only able to take V2 cylinder heads because the supporting bar at the top of almost all after market V3 cylinder heads is too large to fit inside a CA V3 gearbox shell.

So, you will either have to modify a V3 cylinder head by cutting down the top portion, or purchase a V2 cylinder head which will have no trouble fitting.

Hello,

WHich is the top part of the cylinder head? Did anyone of you did this type of conversion and can list what parts were used ?

Archived