New Jing Gong models!

Frontiers

Wow - RSOV is getting really expensive! £100 ($145) for an AEG plus shipping... It's actually now possible to get ACM guns cheaper in the UK than from RSOV.

(Just paid £33 for an M56AL shotty and £96 for a Kalash AKS inc shipping from a UK seller and feeling smug).

thats due to the sucky exchange rates, in Aug 08 you were getting about $2 for every £1 now its down to about $1.5

Wow - RSOV is getting really expensive! £100 ($145) for an AEG plus shipping... It's actually now possible to get ACM guns cheaper in the UK than from RSOV.

(Just paid £33 for an M56AL shotty and £96 for a Kalash AKS inc shipping from a UK seller and feeling smug).

Partly true, if the retailers in the UK buy at the current exchange rate its quite likely they will still be more expensive than HK slightly, a lot of the older models are cheaper/same sort of price now so its worth having a good look around at UK shops before buying from HK.

For the price of a MOSFET in Chinese mass-production, it is hardly surprising that JG fit them to their guns. I think most of them come with MOSFETs these days anyway, is not a new thing for the M733.

The UFC looks like an awful copy of Madbull's JP front end, but at least it is slightly extracted from the armalite norm, albeit not really what anyone was looking for.

For the price of a MOSFET in Chinese mass-production, it is hardly surprising that JG fit them to their guns. I think most of them come with MOSFETs these days anyway, is not a new thing for the M733.

And yet so few AEGs come with MOSFETs factory installed. So the ones that do, deserve praise, regardless of how cheap it is for the manufacturer.

The M733 isn't the first AEG from JG that comes with MOSFET installed, but not all JG guns do. It's a relatively new thing, only their "high end" full metal models come with MOSFETs. So it's worth to note which ones do, and which ones don't.

I must agree with you, it is strange that more manufacturers aren't incorporating even a relatively simple MOSFET ala JG. It would literally cost the pennies to do so, if they did it on a large scale. I should've mentioned it was only their full-metal ones that came MOSFET'd, so fair point :)

Archived