ACM Magpul UBR!

Dock trinE

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure the folks at Magpul are having a fit ###### themselves inside-out into a murderous rage over this, the MBUs, and the upcoming Masada chinese airsoft manufacturers beating Magpul's airsoft division to the punch on their own products.

Fixed.

Looks good. Wonder what the price will be like?

Because they can?

I can't see why the higher end companies bother as within about a week (or less in this case) they are cloned and it's cheaper.

With the world in recession (ain't just the Brits) it is much cheaper to opt for clone stuff.

Guys at Madbull have gotta work faster.

'FireKnife'

Maybe if they took their efforts away from litigation for a month or two they could crank something out to prove their worth, as so far all they have done is cause drama.

If they would actually start making things, they would probably be much better than the ACM replicas, and thus people would buy their licensed product instead of having to resort to un-licensed replicas.

When they hit the shelves you'd better buy them up quick. I remember when the ACM CTR stock came out. I regret not jumping on that $30 bandwagon now that no one sells them anymore due to Magpul PTS' legal (and legally appropriate, I might add) actions.

When they hit the shelves you'd better buy them up quick. I remember when the ACM CTR stock came out. I regret not jumping on that $30 bandwagon now that no one sells them anymore due to Magpul PTS' legal (and legally appropriate, I might add) actions.

+1, and the 70 dollar magpul PRS stocks... Otherwise, we have to pay pretty much RS price for PTS versions.

well i hope magpul PTS goes after this like they do with all the other knockoffs. and to all you nay sayers about the legal actions magpul pts takes, guess what it doesnt matter what you think magpul pts should do, its their company, and its their right to take legal actions against any knockoffs, and it doesnt matter that you think its right or not.

and to who ever said that they need to start making stuff, have you look at any of the stores? they have alot of stuff in stores now, and they just release the MOE handguard.

/end rant

and if you go to EUnews they have most the info that the Op didnt put in. they said that they would only sell it in mainland china.

Edit:DARN you Aitch you beat me to it. lol

Kodiak - we're not arguing that Magpul PTS has no legal right to go after the cloners - we're saying that they should actually start making more stuff before the cloners do. Heavens knows that they might actually be able to make more great products if they didn't spend so much time dramatically leaping and suing anyone who carries cloned Magpul stuff.

Kodiak - we're not arguing that Magpul PTS has no legal right to go after the cloners - we're saying that they should actually start making more stuff before the cloners do. Heavens knows that they might actually be able to make more great products if they didn't spend so much time dramatically leaping and suing anyone who carries cloned Magpul stuff.

i know but it seems eventually in every Magpul PTS thread theirs always those that do, and im sorry but been hearing to much about it lately lol, so again i appologize for the out burst.

and they do make alot of items, and they comtinually turn out more every few weeks. and has anybody thought that maybe they are taking longer then the cloners because they want to make a quality product the first time around and not screw it up the first or second times?

ok im done with this magpul pts vs clones thing lets just get some hope that magpul pts comes out with one soon lol im itching like the rest of you :D . yall think Magpul PTS will be at Shot this year? cant wait to see soem pics from it :)

i know but it seems eventually in every Magpul PTS thread theirs always those that do, and im sorry but been hearing to much about it lately lol, so again i appologize for the out burst.

and they do make alot of items, and they comtinually turn out more every few weeks. and has anybody thought that maybe they are taking longer then the cloners because they want to make a quality product the first time around and not screw it up the first or second times?

ok im done with this magpul pts vs clones thing lets just get some hope that magpul pts comes out with one soon lol im itching like the rest of you :D . yall think Magpul PTS will be at Shot this year? cant wait to see soem pics from it :)

Magpul has already commented at AR15.com....its gonna be messy for those cloning ****ers :)

Kodiak, I feel as though since I was the first one here saying they needed to get their *albatross* in gear and cause less drama your quote was directed at me.

Magpul PTS does not actually have a lot of products out, for the most part they simply issue licenses to other parties and make very little directly by themselves. The other part of this is that they are not actually designing anything for themselves. They are taking already made products and simply modifying them for airsoft parts, while that may take some time, it takes very little compared to the whole process of making something original, and the making of airsoft versions can be very cheaply integrated into the process of designing RS products.

If Magpul PTS wants to prove it's anything other than a legal arm of Magpul USA they really should work on having similar release dates as Magpul USA products, and should be more concerned with releasing high demand, well made, competitively priced products rather than seeking legal action against copy right infringes. Until then they need to call themselves what they are and not an airsoft branch.

Personally I see all these clones as the result of a poorly managed company who is not concerned with the market they claim to be perusing, and who is more concerned with maintaining the image of Magpul USA's RS products.

it wasnt directed at you, ive heard a couple of people say the same thing over the past month or so. and all im going to say( i did right more, but computer shut off and it didnt save <_< , so i dont feel like writing it again lol) is everyone can think what they want on a lot of this, everyone has their opinions and i have mine. and i know whatever i say isnt going to change most of your minds. so im just going to stop arguing about all this ###### now. all i know is im still 100% behind what magpul PTS does about all this, and im not going to change my mind on that unless Magpul PTS does something extreme, like rebranding the chinese masada...... lol im jk.

Magpul has already commented at AR15.com....its gonna be messy for those cloning ****ers :)

lol i saw that thread there.

yea it would but not actually making all of their product isnt that bad quite a few a companies dont produce their own products, the most recent was the Star/ares situation. but i would agree that it help them , i bet once they start making( or whatever you want to call it) then they actually start making more of them, the only thing thing i know they make right now is the Pmags( please correct me if im wrong but thats what i they told me), and im sure they make more but i just dont know what.

the PTS division of magpul; although they are right in every sense, are just acting out like the whiney school children that can't get the head start.

airsofters are cheap mofo's when it comes to gear. That is 1) its a game, a hobby and 2) its not a need but rather a want.

If the piece lasts and does its job, than hell *fruitcage* yeah! but come on, if it looks remotely like what we would like it to be and does its job at a quarter of the price than theres no complaints anywhere. Only if you're a collector will you complain about trades and how its off in certain aspects; but if you're a poor and low on budget you shouldn't be collecting anyways

Magpul PTS needs to get their *suitcase* together and pony the *fruitcage* up. They should have full exclusive access to magpul's product line but yet they're last to the party. WTF IS GOING ON!?!

inhouse? i thought they made the MOE stuff, but wasnt sure. wasnt sure about the others also.

Yes, they are in house. I know that there is a Magpul MBK for M4, but I do not know if it is in house.

Oh, and Ranger plates as well as Magpul mag pulls. But those are for RS and we just use them for AS.

Yes, they are in house. I know that there is a Magpul MBK for M4, but I do not know if it is in house.

Oh, and Ranger plates as well as Magpul mag pulls. But those are for RS and we just use them for AS.

ah cool thanks for clearing that up. i think i remember eharing the the metal body was made by G&P, but i could be wrong, and please correct me i dont want to spread any rumors.

even my grandma can make stuff faster than the magpul airsoft division

seriously is magpul airsoft division a one man team? all they really are doing are taking their RS products, modifiying them to fit airsoft stuff and using cheaper quality materials to produce them so RS owners dont feel ripped off and it can take like 5 months to produce?

oh and the guy whos argueing for magpul...he sounds like hes working for them no offense im just paranoid

BACK ON TOPIC! OH EM GEE!!!! I have been waiting for this for ages, wonder how good it would look on a 416

do you think it can hold a lipo? looks like it could

oh and the guy whos argueing for magpul...he sounds like hes working for them no offense im just paranoid

BACK ON TOPIC! OH EM GEE!!!! I have been waiting for this for ages, wonder how good it would look on a 416

do you think it can hold a lipo? looks like it could

It looks like this

http://media3.dropshots.com/photos/254538/...11/b_124530.jpg

I doubt it's hollow so there wont be any space in the stock itself for a lipo. It might be able to hold a lipo in the storage compartment but then there's still the issue of wiring.

Archived