stoner LMG

scooberoo

spotted this 2 days ago, just thought 1.2k USD was just silly.

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=4047

(please delete if old news)

Armament Co. Stoner LMG Kit

Upper Receiver Set

Lower Receiver Set

Outer Barrel Set

Butt Stock Set

Gear box Set (Trigger, Trigger Spring, not Include Inner Parts)

Hop-Up Chamber Set

Inner Barrel Spring

Nozzle

Box Magazine (3000 rounds, sound operated)

Wiring Set

To complete the gun, It is necessary to add parts

2nd gear box inner parts set

Inner barrel

Hop-up rubber

Pistol grip

Long type motor

Only 150 sets made worldwide with 100 to Japan.

S$####!

True, price is nuts! I am waiting for Stoner LMG for more than 3 year now, but this is far beyond any funds I,m gonna spent for it :(

Is this some version of this last year rumor from Korea?

Also I prefer LMG above 63, both are interesting :)

$1200 for a non working gun is just insane, surely they could of chucked in the other bits for that price? and whats with the awfull plastic looking rounds?

i just dont understand why they make these modern stoners instead of the 63 that its famous for?

$1200 for a non working gun is just insane, surely they could of chucked in the other bits for that price? and whats with the awfull plastic looking rounds?

i just dont understand why they make these modern stoners instead of the 63 that its famous for?

G&P is suppose to be working on a Stoner MK23 which appears to be simply a Stoner 63 with a shorter barrel. But pics have been sitting on their website for a long time though without any updates since mid 2008. Seems like they've been putting their focus on WA M4 accessories but I hope I'm wrong.

According to their website it will be available both as a conversion kit and complete gun. From the pics it already looks pretty promising, it'd be even better if it's full stamped steel. G&P is known for making qualty, highly realistic parts and kits and quite reasonably priced.

When and if it comes out I'm sure they'll also produce a barrel conversion for those (me) that want a 63 look instead of the mk23.

gp620.jpg

gp620a.jpg

gp620b.jpg

gp620c.jpg

I've sent them (G&P) email about that in July or so and did not get any answer till now so it might be hookup project, sadly.

Why LMG not 63? Well Both are interesting. Modern as a lightweight alternative for all m249 running all around right now and 63 is goldenegg for Vietnam war funs.

Since 63 have been only a little forgot but floating around in an air because of Vietnam war funs they are probably trying to bring sth completely new for airsoft market, and that's not 63 then :)

Haha, you get a cool looking kit, and the first response from the kiddies isn't "hey, cool looking kit" it's "hey, I want the Chinese to clone it". Funny.

Anyway, the price isn't unheard of, the IK M60 kits were near that, as was the Hurricane Shrike kit, and those certainly were not limited to a production run of 150.

LOL@ people complaining about expensive conversion kits. People are too reliant on cheap Chinese junk nowadays. I remember back in the day when Guarder AK conversion kits were still $1200+, and they didn't even come with a gearbox shell/wiring/mag/etc.

Word.

People who want the gun and want to be one of the 150 getting these will allways pay what is asked.

Technically, not even 1 of 150. 100 of the 150 stay in Japan, with only 50 getting stateside.

And seriously, I was just reading one thread about how clone companies were essentially flooding the market. Then I jump over to this thread and the 1st response is "I want a clone company to make one cheaper."

Is there such a thing as a bipolar forum?

For those of you who want a good make of this Stoner Rifle kit, but don't want to pay the 1200 or want the 63 you were talking about you should go look at the AirSharp.net site. They have the Standard Shrike kit already and Killabucket loves a challenge and I'm sure he'd love to make the 63 kits for you guys. He does great work and is based out of California, USA and the Kits he makes and sells are like only 250-500 dollars depending on what you want done and how far you want the kit to a complete AEG ready to play out of the box...Sorry for the shameless plug on the site, but he does do cool stuff for those of you who didn't know about it.

Archived