Copy Masada Mbus and UBR

Paul EB

Hi everyone, i am Paul From Ebaybanned.com , I am here to declare i DO NOT sell any copy Masada Mbus and UBR, i got over 20 emails every day asking about them . :(

About 5KU.cc , the owner is my best friend, For retail , i think he have no method to receive your money from outside China, If you are reseller, you can try to send him email but i declare here again 5KU.cc is not same to ebaybanned, We use different office( but have meet every day),use different bank account and be different man, if he ignore your email, you can try to email me and i may help him to translate .hehe :P

Copy company at GZ respect Madbull, they are effective , and at close price with copy !!!Noveske RIS, no one here have interest to copy.....

P.S The A&K will release the MK43 after Chinese new year ( may be before ) So i just start the making of Mk43 RIS,, i copy from VFC, the price at retail may be just around USD50 surely free shipping again. For the 556, JP is ready to release the China version,, but i am still waiting the sample of RIS, anyone can tell me where i can buy the 556 RIS at faster shipping ?? My 552 RIS will release at after chinese new year, this is just old product but my price will surely suprise everyone.

I think all know i do not like to sell AEG,but i have plan to release a Custom AKS74U , use my samson style AK RIS <snip> and the body by Dboy AKS74U RK01 , price is same as RK01S USD145 free shipping ,, the final look will like the attached photo, WGC selling at US$395.00 excluding shipping ,,,eheheh :D . I make too many such RIS now,, over 700 pcs,, i have to find some ways to sell them out..... reseller please email me

vfc_aeg_akpdw_l.jpg

Sorry for my poor english

regards

Paul

ebaybanned.com

Archived