Ranger Green pantacstuff! :D

olaman

Now the actual Ranger Green stuff won't be cool anymore. It will probably be off color as usual......

Do Not want!

I think there ranger green will be good based on the khaki and coyote i've seen from them so im not sure what your talking about.

other manufacturers commonly mess the color up with knock off gear but pantacs is by far the best and usually uses the same exact material.

Now the actual Ranger Green stuff won't be cool anymore. It will probably be off color as usual......

Why do people keep saying this? As the Ranger thread has stated many times, there will always be a certain level of respect that the hardcore EI customers will get that repro customers cannot achieve. Is CB less cool because Pantac made it? Do people not still desire Eagle gear even though they can get their hands on Pantac?

But I digress. I, for one, wanted to do naked cartwheels down my street when I heard about this. For the good of mankind I decided against it, however.

I think there ranger green will be good based on the khaki and coyote i've seen from them so im not sure what your talking about.

other manufacturers commonly mess the color up with knock off gear but pantacs is by far the best and usually uses the same exact material.

Yeah, except that Pantac CB gear is darker then any other manufactorer's CB on the markat today. Also, the lack of correct buckles makes this even more gay. i mean, if they market thier MJK and Coyote with the tan/brown buckles, why can't they slap those same buckles on the RG kit to make it atleast decent?

Also, titties>gear

Fastex hardware is cheap, Eagle Industries isn't.

I for one, will be following this with interest. I say this as a user of an EI setup, and a repeat customer.

These repros, while irksome to some, are, in my opinion, a welcome addition to the market. While I am sure that there will be some inaccuracies, these few ranger green goodies might help people who aren't willing to drop $150 on an admin panel.

Yeah, except that Pantac CB gear is darker then any other manufactorer's CB on the markat today. Also, the lack of correct buckles makes this even more gay. i mean, if they market thier MJK and Coyote with the tan/brown buckles, why can't they slap those same buckles on the RG kit to make it atleast decent?

Also, titties>gear

QFT.

I find their Khaki looks a lot more like CB than their CB does...

Archived