WELL GBB MP5k In stock at RSOV

MDK_Marshal

Just been perusing the HK shops quickly, and I spotted this on RSOV:

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=3378

Seems WELL have finally released that GBB MP5k of theirs! Can't wait untill they start churning out cheap mags for this, as I'll definitely pick one up then =D

If you're willing to wait a week or so for the post office shipping, XE.com reckons that you can get this bad boy into the UK for a mere £66 posted. Even if it doesn't slip by customs, and you get a nice whack of charges, you're still looking at about £75-85!

Bargain...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn it i was gonna post this!

But you dont need to worry about customs for this beauty as the threshhold has gone up to over £100 now. cant remember the exact figure though.

Careful - the threshold for customs DUTY has gone up to 150 euros from £18/£36. The thresholds for VAT remain the same (£18 or more commercial item, £36 or more for gifts) removing the duty element will only save 3% or so the 15% VAT is still liable as is the courier handling fee

I had a Maruzen version of this baby years ago and it ran fine on Green gas... for ages.

There was a fault with the loading nozzle if I remember, which was easily solved with a small bit of Biro inner tube.

Apart from massive cool-down issues, this gun was an absolute hoot. Insane rate of fire!

Really? The Maruzen fires open bolt? I assumed that was mechanically impossible with that GBB. Never handled one. You learn something new every day.

IF it had a metal body, I'd buy the sucker just to install the body into my Maruzen.

Since it's not... BLAH! <_<

I'll hopefully be purchasing one sometime this week. I'll be doing a review on ASB if I do. I'll let you guys know if I go through with it. I'll be running it on Green Gas only.

Keep in mind people that this is a clone. For $90 shipped can you expect quality (then again labor is cheaper in China then Japan)? Especially from a company that doesn't have hardly any GBB experience (As a refute, look at Army and their first GBB guns)? I'm curious on what they might have changed from the Maruzen. Obviously they didn't change the plastic body that's a shame. If they put stronger internals in there, i'd be happy. I'll see if I get one.

Archived