Cyma News!

Frontiers

Yes, it does...

Is THIS the AEG you mean vanderer? if so, it was announced two days ago, more or less.

Anyway, thanks for the effort and keep the good news coming :)

:P that is old news mate! please read carefully! CM048M which is AKM in that link you showed, i posted originally January 8th :P but THIS is CM048! not CM048M this is AK-74 ;)

I suspected something like that, but as you didnt post pictures and no shop had it on stock... :rolleyes:

Anyway, improve your photoshop skills and post some screens.

Its easy, just create your logo, paste it on th pic and reduce the "opacity" of the logo's layer. Its quick and maybe not very proffesional, but it works until you keep improving :)

I suspected something like that, but as you didnt post pictures and no shop had it on stock... :rolleyes:

Anyway, improve your photoshop skills and post some screens.

Its easy, just create your logo, paste it on th pic and reduce the "opacity" of the logo's layer. Its quick and maybe not very proffesional, but it works until you keep improving :)

i know, but my news come from the factory :P usually after i get green light, the HK shops get them 5-10 days after :P after i get pics i post here.

AK-74 CM048 picture here! and released yesterday BLOWBACK models G&G clones! CM049 and CM049J exact same as CM041 and CM041J but with a blowback, they also dropped prices halleluja :) atleast some factories are not so greedy as some seem to be :) Blowback is from MARUI body from G&G

Vanderer, any release date for the CYMA Thompson drum mags?

Cyma have got their Thompson mould broken, they are unable to build those thompsons now at all, for the last couple months, i highly doubt that they would develop anything for that now that they cannot make the actual gun :(

he never mentioned blowback on the AK, only the MP5.

vanderer, are you SURE that it uses a TM recoil engine and not just a mock bolt carrier hooked up to the piston? (if you fire it on full auto sometimes the bolt will stay in the halfway position, thats a good way to tell) it just seems unlikely as even TM havent adapted the (globally patented) system for an MP5.

not liking the wood on that AK74. wrong handguard and the stock looks off, what we've seen of Dboys upcoming effort looks nicer.

he never mentioned blowback on the AK, only the MP5.

vanderer, are you SURE that it uses a TM recoil engine and not just a mock bolt carrier hooked up to the piston? (if you fire it on full auto sometimes the bolt will stay in the halfway position, thats a good way to tell) it just seems unlikely as even TM havent adapted the (globally patented) system for an MP5.

not liking the wood on that AK74. wrong handguard and the stock looks off, what we've seen of Dboys upcoming effort looks nicer.

only thing im SURE that they told me that it clones the Marui blowback system, other details you have to wait and see when it comes outside. before someone actually has it, its all speculation as it seems these Chinese guys sometimes dont know very greatly the details and somethings always get lost in translation (not very offen you can talk with the actual engineer who designed it, those other persons who are selling it dont know so much about details, so have to take what you can get)

Archived