KWA AT THE IWA & OUTDOOR CLASSIC SHOW 2009

allizard

KWA AT THE IWA & OUTDOOR CLASSIC SHOW 2009

City of Industry, CA – February 11, 2009 – KWA USA will be exhibiting at IWA 2009 & Outdoor Classic in Nuremberg, Germany starting March 13th, in hall 6, stand 319.

IWA 2009 is the premier international exhibition for shooting sports, law enforcement, outdoor gear, and accessories.

The KWA USA booth will present the latest in airsoft technology for MilSim and law enforcement training as well as the premier of 2009 - 2010 models.

About KWA USA

KWA USA is the exclusive North America importer and master distributor for KWA products. Based in City of Industry, California, KWA USA is dedicated in providing high performance products and exceptional services to the North America airsoft industry.

For information: http://www.kwausa.com

Phone: 1-626-581-1777

###

IWA-Ad.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

check the topic about KWAs MP7. i have the catalog posted and a link to pics in KWAs forum.

besides, WE is making a MP5 GBB, i never heard any news about an MP5 GBB from KWA. they would just make an AEG anyway since thay already have a V2 gearbox...

the most interesting news out of these though is the news of the NS2 powered, full metal CZ75.

I cant find pics of these anywhere, I am extremely interested in additional info about the AK47.

Never mind, I found a pic of it at the KWA forum, but there is no info. What makes this AK any different from what is already available? What body type does it use (vfc or marui) Does it take realsteel furniture?

Then look in the other thread, there is a member of KWA staff posting in there.

Archived