• ICS
    • TM
    • CA
    • Other

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, I suppose TM had to be in there, but, my feelings on the matter:

TM: (In burly russian accent) I *spit* on it!

(guess the quote, win a prize)

ICS: I'm getting one so...yeh, I voted for that.

CA: I have never tried, so ... yeh.

Other: I guess you could have Airsoft Armoury MP5s, which are basically ICS, or even CYMA fcol.

I'm goin' bed.

Well, I didn´t vote also. Had the TM MP5 PDW a while ago and it was okay but it´s hard to compare as it´s the only MP5 in the field with the gearbox Version 3 (okay, the MPK also got that). I also got some experience with the ICS ones and it´s also a very good AEG. Prob with the CA ones is: There is very little to read about these ones and it seems most MP5 users got an ICS or the TM.

Worst minus to the TM in my oppinion: It only comes with this ........ NAVY-Trigger group :(

Other: Youth Engineering (YE) MP5

Realism (noise, recoil, hk-slap capable), reliability (you can even fire it underwater), durability (high quality metal, not cheap pot metal like that found in ICS and CA AEGs).

The only downside is that it's almost impossible to find extra magazines for it.

For pure performance I'd say a JAC MP5 with an LRB installed.

Extremely reliable, and can be effectively suppressed.

Also with an LRB it has extreme range.

CA, had mine since x-mas and I love it. People say they don't like the weight and the stock wobbles a bit, but it is much more rugged than the ICS and the wobble makes it very comfortable to aim off the shoulder. The ROF is great also.

i think the TM mp5 series are in my oppinion my personal favorites just because they arnt full metal doesnt mean they arnt good, TM have made some of the most popular guns so far and i dont see anyone beating them...

i know this has nouthing to do with the gun its self but look at the box the ics m4 or mp5 comes in and then look at the nice box the TM one comes in.

I have an ICS MP5 A4 and have played with that, a TM MP5-J, and a TM basic MP5

My ICS has been to 9 airsoft nights so far and performed very well. It is, however, very noisy!

ICS also do all the kit. I have a built in laser (fit just above the barrel), a torch grip and mag clamps.

Basho

AE all the way.

Quick take down

Warranty

Fully upgraded

Full metal

High Quality

What more do you need?

Of the CA Mp5s I've had the..pleasure of using, they had low quality alloy receivers, same pain in the *albatross* TM style takedown, and had a sorry excuse for a magazine. Then again, that's true with all of CA's magazines, not only the Mp5.

Of the CA Mp5s I've had the..pleasure of using, they had low quality alloy receivers, same pain in the *albatross* TM style takedown, and had a sorry excuse for a magazine. Then again, that's  true with all of CA's magazines, not only the Mp5.

Nah. The metal on CA and ICS receivers is pretty much the same, just that it's a lot thinner on an ICS one.

Agree about the takedown though. That's the only thing the ICS one has going for it.

Odd thing is, it's the same situation with the Armalites and the majority of people still prefer the CA. I'd love for somebody to explain why that is. :blink:

Archived