All steel GALIL ARM conversion kit from Hexagon Production

chas

HP brought us an H-Bar conversion kit for the AUG just a few weeks ago and now they are announcing a galil ARM kit.

If we take into account that the H-Bar kit costs 90$, I dont see this kit selling for less than 200$+, more like 250$. Adding the cost of a V3 gearbox, hop-up and barrel, we're looking at a full gun for around 270$-320$, wich isnt all that bad if you consider that they are made almost entirely of steel, CNC'd body, blued, real wood, unique serial numbers, realistic trademarks and they are already making midcaps for this gun.

hp-galil-06.jpg

hp-galil-01.jpg

Im just gonna copy the info on their site and give you the link to their amazing photos:

Pics shows a complete Galil ARM AEG,

Magazine Shown in Picture is KA mags (not included)

You need a complete Ver.3 gearbox, 509mm inner barrel and hop up bucking, (hop up chamber included!!)

Matching color magazines will be availiable later separately.

CNC`d Steel receiver made from a solid billet,

almost same process as Real Steel!!

Blue`d Finish just like real steel!!

Receiver with Laser engraving. Real wood Handguard. Real scope mount can be installed!!

HP All steel GALIL ARM conversion kit Login For Price

Pics shows a complete Galil ARM AEG,

Magazine Shown in Picture is KA mags (not included)

You need a complete Ver.3 gearbox, 509mm inner barrel and hop up bucking, (hop up chamber included!!)

Matching color magazines will be availiable later separately.

Click to enlarge (very big photo!)

CNC`d Steel receiver made from a solid billet,

almost same process as Real Steel!!

Blue`d Finish just like real steel!!

Receiver with Laser engraving. Real wood Handguard. Real scope mount can be installed!!

Unique serial number for each gun!!

Folding Stock is All steel also!!

Mid Cap Magazines in progress, they will have the same finishing as the receiver

http://www.hexagonproduction.com/catalog/p...;products_id=34

I spoke to Maxim earlier, and I'm trying to get a tentative price, but considering that this thing is pretty much all steel and wood, I reckon it'll be quite hefty. Still worth it, though, the sexiness of this beast is overpowering already.

Alas, no, the ambi selector does not work.

Also, the price for the kit is $399USD. Quite pricey, but I'd still say it's worth it, as this thing contains so much steel. Pretty much all of the external parts are either steel or wood, the magazines will also be steel.

CNC'd FROM BILLET?!!! No way! Thats pretty cool. Or is it that silly cast then machined boringness as usual? If it is true billet machined that really is a decent deal.

And as said above, Avalon= VFC TriggerHappy also uses VFC stuff and pretty much is VFC according to VFC 's website.

That's great that it's steel and all, but this is FAR from the perfect Galil kit.

Finish is wrong, left side selector doesn't work, scope mount is at the wrong angle for RS mounts (just like the KA version), and the trades are wrong (model 392 is a commercial semi-auto Galil with a 16" barrel NOT the military IMI Galil ARM). The KA version also has the wrong trades BTW.

Looks like a good kit, but it's not the holy grail IMO.

And I do have a RS Galil too . . . in case you're wondering.

Archived