ACM P90 box mag

insanityprelude

Blurgh.

P90 mags are far better than M4 mags - they're just a big awkward in shape/size but they function so much better (when properly maintained).

This is my P90, many will say it's been fugly/raped/whatever but I like it :P But stick that box mag on it and I'd loose me lunch :P

normal_Photo084a.jpg

I don't have much interest in this what with being left handed and all but if you aren't you may have a use for it.

Use a VN mag. A little trick a friend told me.

And it is a boxmag, or at least most of it. It holds a few thousand rounds and it feeds them into the STANAG highcap you put into it.

i dunno what it is but Catman your P90 even tho you raped an innocent P90 looks some what cool :P

because he's basically built an FN200 perhaps?

nitro rail/boxmag/hammerhead NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if you want 1000's of bbs mag capacity BUY A SUPPORT WEAPON FFS, STOP RAPING INNOCENT GUNS TO MAKE ABOMINATIONS (though other than the laser the aforementioned gun does look alright)

Laylax are responsible for the original and should be bloody burned at the stake for making it in the first place, but to clone the *frootcagio* thing AAAAAARGH!!!! (imagines thousand of knobends with UBERl33TgunZ0rs with 250,000 capacity boxmags and NO SKILL at all, descending on every site in the country)

edit: lol frootcagio :D

I really hate theses things. I had the old laylax one and it was such a pain who needs 2000 rounds in a P90 its not a SAW. The already looks 'futuristic' but this just makes it look absurd.

I love my P90 though. Thing is alot of people have said they have had feed issues witht thier hi-caps ive got 6 4 TM and 2 ACM and none of them have jammed or misfed the only problem i somtimes get is the entire mag unwinds itself when you install it but even that is that often, think thats age.

As for my mags i carry them in the Blackhawk Vest they use in Stargate Atlantis they are all most a perfect fit. I decide to ware a different one i use a Guarder P90 mag pouch on the right leg although its rather bulky and often gets caught on trees!

http://theactionoutfitters.com/images/omega_vest_1_a82v.jpg

I like cat mans P90. Correct me if im wrong but isnt the Nitro Vo rail system now made for real steal P90s?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just got one of these the other day. I can't say i approve of the look but i've had so many feeding issues with my p90 hi-caps that i dont give a **** what it looks like as long as i can shoot at other people without it jamming like it has almost eveery time i've been shot at. When they make affordable mid-caps for the p90 is when i will get rid of this (that's if this box mag even works)

I agree. For me the look is 'different'. I love the thought of having a large battery but the box magazine is just an extra. I mainly use it as rental for my new player friends who love to 'spray and pray'.

I don't use high capacity magazines as standard anymore anyway. My TM M4 SOPMOD only has standards in it.

But anyway, yes if your P90 high capacity magazines don't work so well, go ahead and get a box magazine. If not for the fact that it works, then at least you can stick a large phat pimp battery on it :) Beats a little one in my opinion!

Archived