Magpul PTS - Magpul Back Up Site (MBUS)

orca

Magpul PTS Back-up Site (MBUS) Set will start shipping very soon. We took a long time to fine tune this new product and you will have great satisfaction with it.

It is using high quality DuPont Polymer and selling in box set – Front and Real Site. PTS version MBUS will come with a key to adjust front sight pole (limited offer).

We start to receive pre-order. Kindly contact your local distributor or dealer to get more information.

post-532-1235058195_thumb.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed, any idea as to when & where these will be available from ? In the process of building a MAGPUL themed M4 now and the rear sights are just the ticket, I assume they work with other front sight posts? Have the replica ARMS folding sight on there.

they come as a pair right?

I emailed EBB to see if he knew anything more or had any info on a pre-order process for them. I'll let you know when I get the info.

on a side note anyone else notice the 1/6th scale figure in Crye armor on EBB? I wonder if he's going to sell those.

on a side note anyone else notice the 1/6th scale figure in Crye armor on EBB? I wonder if he's going to sell those.

I laughed when I saw that too on EBB. Theyre already on ebay. Do a search for "TynCorp PMC Boxset" and you should come up with it. Goes for about $75.

Archived