CYMA EBB Mp5 with folding stock

Cohacq

They usually do this to new products - prices I'm guessing will be available once they acquire more inventory.

But seriously, has cloning gotten out of hand? I mean G&G just announced their MP5 blowback models - can't China wait??

Spend that time and finish that Tavor AEG please :D

But seriously, has cloning gotten out of hand? I mean G&G just announced their MP5 blowback models - can't China wait??

sadly i think it's just hooked to the piston, not G&G's fancy pneumatic system :(

Isn't EBB normally very pathetically weak? Or am I "behind the times"? :P

in this case yes. TM's new system gives some kick though. this just makes a racket and looks cool :)

Seeing as I asked and got no answer in my other thread...are these new CYMA MP5s any good? IE reliable gearbox and hop-up, good metal externals?

Are they at all like CYMAs of old?

Stu.

new cymas are great, internally and externally.

although assuming this isnt pneumatic blowback there will probably be added wear and tear on the pistons etc. some people have had major failures from this blowback method, others have run it flawlessly.

these have already been in the uk for weeks,had a shot of one last sunday and its very nice, but very heavy. there biggest problem is i think it was kicking out 380fps

Do you know if it was a Pneumatic Blow back or just that the bolt plate was hooked onto the piston some how?

Be nice if it was a proper MP5. Not that heap of rails and folding sick. <_<

Isn't EBB normally very pathetically weak? Or am I "behind the times"? :P

I agree 100% about the "proper MP5".

And yes, normally EBB pistols are very weak, and it is unfortunate that some people mislabel these new blowback AEGs as EBBs. This isn't an EBB, it's a full power AEG with blowback.

I've emailed RSOV regarding the price...apparently they're English isn't the best, but I'm pretty patient.

This has shown up on ASGI for $200, which IMO is kind of expensive for such a clone.

EDIT: Price is up, it's $105 w/o shipping. Will definitely pick this up with my next RSOV order.

Archived