Exclusive King Arms video's!

SlickAxe

The battery set-up on that 556 is rather interesting. Do you suppose that you have to use buffer tube lipos or is the stock large enough for a mini? As far as I know no other stock gun comes with a sliding style stock that has battery storage.

It would also have been nice to see them take down that 556. The stats on the gun state that it has a modified V3. Does that mean modified as in it has a blowback-mechanism, or modified in that it doesn't have a motor cage or what?

A takedown video would be interesting not only because we'd get a peek at the internals, but also because we'd be able to tell whether getting to the gearbox is a PITA like on the TM.

having blowback's put me off the shorty if the standard one doesn't have "blow-back" then its still on my to buy list, its just another thing waiting to go wrong imho

EDIT:

Just from looking at the video and staring at the top of the gearbox, the "blow-back" looks like it the unit in the top of the upper receiver catches on the piston as it goes rear ward, hopefully there may be some way of disabling it

having blowback's put me off the shorty if the standard one doesn't have "blow-back" then its still on my to buy list, its just another thing waiting to go wrong imho

EDIT:

Just from looking at the video and staring at the top of the gearbox, the "blow-back" looks like it the unit in the top of the upper receiver catches on the piston as it goes rear ward, hopefully there may be some way of disabling it

i believe somewhere in the other topic about the sig556, that they both have blowback, and it can be disabled.

i believe somewhere in the other topic about the sig556, that they both have blowback, and it can be disabled.

Well ,

I can b edesactivated sure but very difficult ,here is the BB system on my SAR

dscn4412.jpg

2 way

or to file the upper piece

or to make yourself this piece ( it is what i am going to do with an aluminium piece to file )

and if you take this piece out the cover won t stay in place

http://super.felix.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7387#7387

• 2 weeks later...

Archived