Ballahack Airsoft

Kai_Wolf

Hey guys. I just wanted to let everyone know that the Ballahack Airsoft field was just recently opened and holds games every saturday, and I have seen up to 80-90 people out there on a single day. I didnt know if this was the place to put this, but it was only recently that everything became finalized. Everything on the field should be on the website! Enjoy!

www.ballahackairsoft.com

I hope to see more people come up to our field. Especially you guys on Arnies! Walkons are perfectly fine! I will def post it up on ncairsoft. We are just very eager to watch this place grow into something bigger as it is just starting out right now. If you have any questions, please let me know!

We dont have any weekday games set up just yet, but when we do, they will be posted on the website! We will keep you posted with that. Hey Thump! That is a very interesting idea! I will bring it up to the owner when he is free and see what he thinks! Thanks guys for the wonderful replies.

IS there any possibility that you might consider hosting a state-vs-state game, against your rivals/brothers to the South....in greater Tarhelia? We tried this with SC-vs-NC, but that was kinda of a bust.

If we got "Called out" , we just might have to all get in the 'sled and come kick some butt!

Thumpy....hehehe...OVER :rolleyes:

Being a native born Virginian, I would totally be kicking on the side of NC. Does that make me a traitor?

The owner is actually planning on painting the structures in the future, yes. Right now the field has a lot of temporary structures and one finale (the 2 story), but all the buildings will be painted.

i'm moving to NOVA in less than 4 months. this place looks promising. the buildings put up are a great start. any plans to paint the bare wood/compressed wood exterior walls to make it look more authentic?

Archived