MkII Sten

harborne blue

That would mean clicking on the link, which a lot of people don't do. This does indeed sound good, but alas I shall reserve judgement till it hits the shops. And no I can't hit the link as it is blocked while I'am in work. Funny how arnies isnt but every other airsoft site is.

I was just looking at custom airosft stens yesterday. Maybe AGM will clone it. :)

That looks like one of the coolest airsoft guns ever.

If AGM doesn't, you know someone will clone it.

Everything gets cloned now-a-days... even the cheap clones get cloned.

Make sense? :huh:

Wallow in it's full steely goodness. Video here:

Huns get an MP40, several k98s and the MP44. Finally we Brits get our own gun :D

£350 isn't cheap but if you compare it to the MP44:

It's full steel (not cheap alloy)

It comes with a li-poly and a proper balanced charger (not a cheapo Chinese stick and useless charger)

It can be used in 90% of WW2 scenarios (unlike the MP44 which was as rare as hens teeth)

It's bl**dy lovely to look at!

You got to be British to love the looks of the Stengun I recon. But I bet if this one is production ready the first big big batch is going towards UK. You guys must be very anxious to lay your hands on this replica.

I do wonder why almost anything is made a replica of except the British WW2 guns?

You got to be British to love the looks of the Stengun I recon. But I bet if this one is production ready the first big big batch is going towards UK. You guys must be very anxious to lay your hands on this replica.

I do wonder why almost anything is made a replica of except the British WW2 guns?

Nah, the Sten was an ugly bit of kit, forced on us by circumstances. There's little or nothing to 'love' about it.

Still, nice to see a bit of variety in the airsoft world - Makes a nice change from MORE Armalites and 1911s...

Now, how about a Webley revolver to go with the Sten?

Cheers.

PS just clicked the link - Looks better made than any REAL Sten I've ever seen! :o

There are a few things i wont ever suffer in airsoft. Like not having midcaps, not having a proper gearbox and having to use lipo batts.

I will gladly use lipos if i get to use a sten. This has just become my next purchase :D

Looks awesome but why do they have some sort of time travelling german soldier holding it in the photos?

What? I thought the flecktarn and woodland boonie really completed that authentic WW2 british look! :P

Cool looking offering... Maybe they will start on WW2-soft? Hopefully the StG44 and Sten are a trend.

Looks lovely, price is a tad steep, but hey it's full steel and like snowman said it's probably better made than a real one!

I'm just waiting for infected to come in here and complain about the LiPo it comes with and/or the people who are saying they hate LiPos! :P

Stu.

ok gonna point out the obvious here, I love the sten gun. But I am not excited in the slightest as its made by Viva Arms who have perfected the art of buildings guns that never reach production. So until I can actually aly my card down and buy one this is little more than a pipe(shaped) dream. And the WWII German loadout is correct, as the Germans made stens becuase they realised how cheap effective and they were designed to be compatible with MP40 magazines/ammuinition anyway!

Archived