KWA- NS2 based GAS MP7!

tinydata

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im sorry, but you wont get any range out of a KWA GBB. i can make a TM AEP shoot 200 feet, but you will never get a KWA GBB to shoot passed 100 untill they redesign the hopup.

nevertheless, exciting news.

im also excited about the USP match and NS2 CZ75.

i hope the NS2 system fixes th problems with the M11a1 as it is very picky.

Ive been waiting for this ever since my Galaxy MP7 stopped working... the very day I got it!

The KWA USA site says specifications of the upcoming products can be found on the KWA website. Anyone have a link?

I wonder if these new Armalites are KWA's new proprietary gearbox, probably not.

what do you mean? KWA designed a whole new gearbox or are you talking about the ones that have been in their armalites since the beginning?

Ive been waiting for this ever since my Galaxy MP7 stopped working... the very day I got it!

The KWA USA site says specifications of the upcoming products can be found on the KWA website. Anyone have a link?

im looking for it.

sorry for the double post, just making sure to bump the topic:

this may tantalize your taste buds until someone finds the actual catalog

http://www.kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=790

EDIT: found the catalog:

http://www.kwausa.com/cs_downloads.html

the CZ75 is ALL METAL!!!!!!!!!

SO IS THE M11A1!!!!!!

well, i dont really care. its still KWA made and i can get my hands on one.

i bet youll be able to buy a KSC brand one from HK in due time or contract one of us yanks to get one for you.

in the case of it being too powerful, you could figure out what kind of magazine valve it uses and if it uses the norma KSC/KWA type (all theyr guns use the same valve last i checked) you can buy a stock KSC on from HK and install that.

well, KWA is the OEM for KSC guns, KWA manufactures the guns then do their own QC (usually just the slide) and then send them to KSC japan and they do another QC eval and put their markings on the pistols. some pistols are only KSC because they have mutual agreements on which company can release cirten guns.

between KWA and KSC, they are the same quality, but because of KSCs 2nd QC check, they have less of a lemon rate giving them a better track record.

but with the PTP/ NS2 line, KWA has brought up their QC and thats where the extra 20-30 dollars in price come from.

if you want more info, talk to Alizard.

well, KWA is the OEM for KSC guns, KWA manufactures the guns then do their own QC (usually just the slide) and then send them to KSC japan and they do another QC eval and put their markings on the pistols. some pistols are only KSC because they have mutual agreements on which company can release cirten guns.

between KWA and KSC, they are the same quality, but because of KSCs 2nd QC check, they have less of a lemon rate giving them a better track record.

but with the PTP/ NS2 line, KWA has brought up their QC and thats where the extra 20-30 dollars in price come from.

if you want more info, talk to Alizard.

But seeing as KWA are making their own AEGs now, chances are that the MP7 wont be sold by KSC. On the other hand thats not a big deal anymore as KWA have increased their quality anyways, right?

What do you guys think the MP7 will cost? Around 150$ maybe?

i think itle be closer to 175 as Umarex may overprice it. i see a high chance that KSC will get it, they do have every other model. its just new that KWA is releasing news about guns they will get before KCS gets them, thats how it usually is.

but only the KWA NS2 line is high caliber, the rest of the old system guns still have their problems.

Archived