Cyma/Cybergun 1928 Thompson, UZI, Galil SAR, Tavor, AIMS

chas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thompson is majorly flawed, Galil is boring, Tavor is ugly, AIMS is bleh.

Thompson is pretty much excellent for most of us, Galil is exciting, Tavor is ugly but so are most airsofters and AIMS is awesome.

Ah a new full size uzi? At last, I'm looking for one for my 80's German loadout... I just don't like TM's lack of foreign spares, lol. Might wait for this.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Full metal Uzi coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let it be AEG!!!!

21ezrjm.jpg

most intressting for me is the new "mosfet" with PTW triggerpull , threeround burst and no revesal latch........and you can use it i v2 and v3 gearboxes.

That would be one of the many Extreme-Fire styled MOSFET's produced by a slew of people. All the stuff for it is open source online at www.extreme-fire.com It's not that impressive. I have the same system in my G36 lol. All of the stuff they are talking about is online at Airsoft Mechanics in the "Super Realism Mod" based on the SW-Evolution system. (I believe it's the SW-Evo) Anyway, it's hardly new, and I'd rather buy from the original source then another source, especially since he's the distance of a state away :)

so there is a mosfet with a new trigger with like a 1mm triggerpull and no reversal latch on the market now?...i dont think so.

its a new triggersystem that gives you a ptw sharp triggerpull..thats new stuff.

The trigger system is new, the Computerized controller is not. The trigger is probably a modified version of what we already have. I wouldnt be surprised if you got one and it was just a new trigger with a heavier bar that engages the trigger system sooner. I was wondering what would happen if something like that happened. Interesting yes, but the real rifle has a long trigger pull and a shorter one isnt that important to me as I am used to shooting guns with a longer trigger pull.

He was also using a LiPo (looked like an 11.1v by the ballancing tap) which accounts for the lightning quick shooting.

As for the no reversal latch, they have been tweaking and modifying the current gearbox now for aproximately a year with a system very similiar using Hall effect sensors that removes the ARL. I will see if I cant dig up the posts for you concerning all this tech! It's exciting that it will become more mainstream but untill someone gets one I remain skeptical of it being all that new. It sounds a lot like whats already out. I didnt mean to come off as hostile torwards the product, just saying that this stuff has been out.

The real tip off was the anti-dry fire honorable mention at the end of the video you posted with an IR sensor in the hop up unit, another feature of the high realism unit that was developed.

Quick and dirty sorry for lack of additional info:

Hi Realism Unit.

http://forums.airsoftmechanics.com/index.php?topic=1320.0

Pre-cocking thread with the notion of the ARL being removed:

http://forums.airsoftmechanics.com/index.php?topic=1465.0

He mentions it in his last paragraph. I cant find the other threads because the posts are in a mix of other speculations about it, but a good number of threads concerning the removal of the ARL using Hall Effect Sensors and other sensors can be done and has been done. I suppose I must yeild the fact that this would be the first marketed product to contain the features. Now that I think about it, they probably just tweaked the Systema Revolution's GB boards to tweak it. Either way, I'm not too bothered by either. Props for inovation, but it's been discussed and tested as well :)

uzi has plastic gears ....

marushin uzi is still the king :D

It looks like there is a metal gearbox & metal gear version as well as the plastic gearbox & plastic gear version (Item #470902 and #470903 respectively).

It looks like there is a metal gearbox & metal gear version as well as the plastic gearbox & plastic gear version (Item #470902 and #470903 respectively).

Yup, a bit of poor cropping on my part on the original picture I'd snipped.

I'll try that again.

NEW UZI full metal, metal gears, metal gearbox

1zp1xub.jpg

NEW UZI plastic gears, plastic gearbox, avoid, avoid, avoid, awooooga awoooga!

rkvio0.jpg

Archived