Dboys M4 RASIIreleased today

Isamu

$100 for a full metal M4 with RIS front and a crane stock with all those extras? They've got to be majorly scrimping on the quality somewhere surely?

Well, its almost the same AEG Dboys has been manufacturing until now, the only changes are.

one point sling instead of 3 point one.

chnge of the RIS

Changed back iron sight

Added boltcatch functionality

So I dont think its a lower quality AEG than the ones Dboys was selling before, but as allways, I prefer to wait for reviews before making a full statement :)

Pretty happy with this release :)

So I dont think its a lower quality AEG than the ones Dboys was selling before, but as allways, I prefer to wait for reviews before making a full statement :)

Pretty happy with this release :)

I can see your pointm surprised me at first but I guess if you take in to account shipping/tax etc etc it'd work out about the price you expect to pay for an ACM AEG over here.

Releases like this are a prime example as to why it sucks sooo much trying to play airsoft in Canada...

By the time we ever get this in Canada, the lower receiver is clear plastic and costs $350+ CAD.

:(

Until now, ONLY Kalash and cyma AK series have full steel models but I dont think pot metal is so bad while they keep improving and the bundle has some good items as the one point sling, grip or rail covers.

Hope they release a version with a CQB rear sight, the one bundled with this looks llike a long range sight, in fact, the foam has the form of a CQB rear sight, future model?

Archived