A&K SVD Dragunov

Jin15

Originally posted on ACM-forum.fr and Taiwangun.com ....

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00650.jpg

DSC00651.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

Appears to be a clone of the AtoZ / King Arms spring powered SVD. No info on the release date, but the gun looks pretty darn complete so hopefully it's not too far out ^_^

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cannot imagine cocking the gun by the bolt handle being to comfortable. What do those who own an Atoz have to say about this?

Barehand, you'll get sore fingers within a couple of hours, if not after one or two games. The cocking handle is only big enough to wrap one finger around it confortably, so that's a lot of pressure on a small area.

But you take the rough with the smooth - it's a Dragunov!! :D. Spare magazines at long last...

Why not make it gas then? Or even GBB.... hmmmm...

Really?!

Because it's cheaper to clone than come up with a new design?

Anyway, I have a friend that uses the AtoZ version, cocking the thing is not really as big an issue as people might think, you can usually wrap two fingers or so around it and pull against your shoulder. Works just fine.

I cannot imagine cocking the gun by the bolt handle being to comfortable. What do those who own an Atoz have to say about this?

You're right, you need gloves with a bit of padding on , or sausage fingers

Long gone are the days of a second hand AtoZ going for £450 glad i got rid of mine in time!

I have owned the AtoZ version, cocking wasnt an issue with gloves on, it is more sorer than normal cocking, but its also easier. As I say, gloves negate the problem of pain.

My mate has one, and I will prob be picking up the clone one aswell.

And yep, gone are the days of selling it for a really good price. lol

i'm buying one

great for my village sniper loadout

Yep i have to agree after selling my last svd ,gregory will be watching this with interest , lets hope there mags are better than the last incarnation as the kings arms mags are poor at best

I would buy one as well, just to have an SVD. If it shot nicely, I'd certainly use it in games too. I plan to buy a Real Sword one eventually too, but this would be nice just as a cheaper sniper that's different from all the APS clones and VSR type guns. The OD furniture is perfect for a STALKER loadout, even though the foregrip is again the wrong style for a polymer foregrip.

Archived