TM HK P7

Spartan452

The one on the left is the MGC one and the other is the TM Springer; which I had for quite some time, probably about fifteen years or so.

HKP7M131.jpg

HKP7M132.jpg

The MGC is a nice gun but not for skirmishing since it only does about 220fps at the most. As said it has no hop but does have a rifled barrel not unlike the Tanio Koba aftermarket barrels.

So I gather, lol.

Back on topic though.

I've got one of the TM Springer P7M13's with the nickel finish, quite a nice little gun I have to admit, clean trades, very impressive... apart from the whole cocking it each shot, lol. I'd certainly consider a GBB or NBB version of it.... assuming the price was right of course.

weirdly enough, Redwolf had a massive special on all their TM Springer pistols... something like $15US each? and both the the hop and non-hop versions of the P7 were included.

I don't think that this should be 'news' at all, sorry.

I attended Shot Show 2009 and umarex had a P30 (P3000) EBB on display. It is going to be released around mid-late July and they are also releasing full metal MP7 and MP5A4 both with full trades. They are also importing the Maruzen Walthers into the US.

Sorry if this is old news. Just thought you guys would like to know.

you got my hopes up for nothing. I really want TM to make a GBB P7

I picked up a springer version in Japan for about 30 bucks, it's the lower powered one (couldn't read japanese), but it's the most accurate .12g bb chucker I've ever seen. I plan to get the higher powered spring one next time I go.

Keep in mind that one is the non-hop-up version, meaning that it'll get less than 40 feet.

Little off topic, has anyone ever used the UHC P7? I know that UHC makes decent clones of TM guns, and I was thinking about using one for springer games (in case it gets battered and bruised).

Umm... Why?! There's not even much metal on a real one.

I've always read "full metal" to mean that all parts that are metal on the actual firearm and that are present in the replica are also metal not that the gun is total metal. (because no airsoft gun is 100% metal)

man, i need to grab one up for my BW impression! it would have been nice to have at the event i was at the other day playing a west german during the fall of the berlin wall. (www.operationeastwind.com) ah well, looks like i'll have one for next year!

oh, and they are not on ebay anymore. hk has been agresivly persuing trade mark and copyright infringment on ebay.

I've always read "full metal" to mean that all parts that are metal on the actual firearm and that are present in the replica are also metal [...]

Then, in that case... The TM MP7 AEP is already a "full metal" replica.

huh? as far as I know the real steel one is mostly metal except the grips.

Nope... Real thing is mostly polymer. The quality of metal is vastly different (zinc vs. steel), but all the external parts that are metal on a real MP7 are also metal on the various MP7 AEPs I've seen.

And yes, I am basing my comparison on first-hand experience with a few real-steel MP7s.

Now - to get somewhat back on topic... Sorry - but I'm not really seeing the "newsworthiness" of a thread about a springer pistol that's been in regular production for 20-odd years.

Now - to get somewhat back on topic... Sorry - but I'm not really seeing the "newsworthiness" of a thread about a springer pistol that's been in regular production for 20-odd years.

Neither can I...

While this particular springer model, may have not been popular to export outside of Japan, I don't recall ever seeing them "discontinued" in Japan. Although I don't really keep track of TM springer handguns.

Moving to General

• 2 weeks later...
Then, in that case... The TM MP7 AEP is already a "full metal" replica.

Nope... Real thing is mostly polymer. The quality of metal is vastly different (zinc vs. steel), but all the external parts that are metal on a real MP7 are also metal on the various MP7 AEPs I've seen.

And yes, I am basing my comparison on first-hand experience with a few real-steel MP7s.

nevermind for some reason I thought you were commenting on the subject of a full metal P7 not MP7

Archived