Rhino NVG Arm

StarMonkee

Well a little addition to the Ebaybanned listing is a nice Rhino NVG ARM for $59

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?products_id=2116

* QUALITY IS 100% BRAND-NEW GUARANTEED

metal made *** listing only for the arm. light vision , helmet and other are not included ***

* Black OD and Sand avail.

* Free Shipping

Rhinonightvisionmountb.jpg

Hmm...

So airsoft is arguably for the most part based on looks.

Therefore, someone who wants to have the looks with their gear chooses to buy a replica mount, but not the expensive NVG to go on it. That apparently by default makes them a loser does it kken?

For starters, we are playing a game which uses replica guns firing little plastic balls...some would say anyone buying a couple of K's worth of mil spec NV kit to use in said game, are the real loser ;)

Don't be such a judgemental idiot. It isn't really necessary.

To stay on topic, they don't look bad items, and save some hassle if you are aiming for a particular colour scheme :)

Interesting-but I painted my black ones tan anyway. The tan one looks teh s3x.

Agreed! I must have a fetish for tan stuff, but id love to see a tan helmet with all tan accesories: Norotos, Rhino, light, strap system, etc.

More importantly would anyone use this copy with a genuine set of NVG's? Chances are its cheaply cast ali which would shatter the first time it was knocked.

I know I wouldn't. Having spent a few thousand on NVGs, you really don't want to skimp on the mount.

Hmm...

So airsoft is arguably for the most part based on looks.

Therefore, someone who wants to have the looks with their gear chooses to buy a replica mount, but not the expensive NVG to go on it. That apparently by default makes them a loser does it kken?

For starters, we are playing a game which uses replica guns firing little plastic balls...some would say anyone buying a couple of K's worth of mil spec NV kit to use in said game, are the real loser ;)

Don't be such a judgemental idiot. It isn't really necessary.

To stay on topic, they don't look bad items, and save some hassle if you are aiming for a particular colour scheme :)

lol arnies nto be judgemental? have you looked in any of the SEAL threads at all lately?

and yes, some would say buying milspec nvgs for airsoft is the loser move... until they get lit up by said wearers in a night game lol.

Archived