Possible KAC PDW and PKM from Dboys

chas

We're pretty sure the PDW is real. Its the PKM were not so sure about.

Anyway, if it is real I'm so getting a talib (I just learned that taleban is the plural form) loadout!!

i asked the factory today and showed that picture, they said its not from KAC PDW, not their part for that, and also they denied any existence of the PKM :(, *Edit PDW is real as it can be, they told me they are making it but that picture is not from that :beer:

i asked the factory today and showed that picture, they said its not from KAC PDW, not their part for that, and also they denied any existence of the PKM :( , *Edit PDW is real as it can be, they told me they are making it but that picture is not from that :beer:

Head explodes, is there a ETA?

EDIT: thought that said the PKM is go, damn

i asked the factory today and showed that picture, they said its not from KAC PDW, not their part for that, and also they denied any existence of the PKM :(, *Edit PDW is real as it can be, they told me they are making it but that picture is not from that :beer:

Can you ask them are they going to clone vfc or will they start a new design? Just interested so that if any parts breaks I can find replacements ez.

That PKM sounds pretty cool. I wonder what the cost might be?

Read the thread. DBoys has said they're not working on one, and I tend to believe that. The only company I can see making one at this time would be A&K (who have a nack for support weapons and ingenuity) and we've heard nothing from them.

Ergo = China made PKM does not exist.

Archived