JG RPK

GunMonkeys

HI!

Maybe,just maybe we should all united and refused to buy from any lazy manufacturer who either don't do any research or just plain thought we airsofters are stupid.

They should get the message.

like JG's Sig-550 is made from same parts as Sig-552 navy :P talk about lazy ones haha

Kind of an ugly looking gun if you ask me...

i agree with kken, looks like a someone took an ak and did unspeakable things to it.

RPK is a badass of all AK Variants...

JG can be modified to look more near the look of RS instead creating from zero.

Otherwise, buy expensive ino/guarder or LCT.

The only thing I notice from JG RPK and maybe better from the other brand is the one piece outer barrel.

I hate to disassemble my Guarder RPK-74...take out 1st the front sight, the extension outer barrel, the HG and the trunnion before I can take out my GB.

If JG RPK out, I take two of it for my RPK-47 projects...

And I assumed, it's a TM clone. :D

like JG's Sig-550 is made from same parts as Sig-552 navy :P talk about lazy ones haha
Just asking, except the 3-burst fire, can you ID which one is wrong?

i forget the exact part names, but im sure you can find it if you read the reviews, it uses same parts as the navy version (they didnt bother to make new parts :P just took the low road and put the same parts as the other version even its not the same in the real copy :P)

i forget the exact part names, but im sure you can find it if you read the reviews, it uses same parts as the navy version (they didnt bother to make new parts :P just took the low road and put the same parts as the other version even its not the same in the real copy :P)

that has been out for awhile and it's just an ak fruitcaked up a bit to be an "rpk"...

Where? I've never seen it before.

the "rpk" is not bad for the money, just don't say "it's pretty cool" or legit. just know you get what you pay for and don't act any different.

It still looks like an RPK just not completely accurate. What parts are inaccurate, the receiver or the whole thing?

@GunMonkeys:

AFAIK, shirleytoys wants it to dispose for 50 items per order.

[edit]

correction: 60pcs min order

rpk.jpg

@Frontiers:

Nothing wrong with that, I got a TMSIG552 which is the same as JG except they includes top rails.

I got iCSSIG551, almost same receiver design except of course the takedown and functional parts.

In RS, what I know, 3 burst is optional and I can live without it.

To conclude, nothing wrong if JG took the AK for RPK base gun.

The question is, the availability because I want it now.

Archived