Airsoft Weapon Builds

TheReaper

I am really digging the layout to the weapon builds site!

i like how you can quickly find statistics and pictures of weapons you have built in the past and are working on in the present.

Also, you can easily share and see what others have built as well!

all airsofters should check it out ;)

-Shin

(aka mrBIG on airsoft weapon builds)

Thanks for all the feedback guys. There are new features in the works, most importantly email notification when you get a new comment.

Features like; Similar Guns and Perhaps rating would be kinda cool too ;)

I have been thinking about doing a rating system - I'll probably make a poll about it, and see if people like this idea. I know some people aren't fans of having their stuff rated.

Nice idea!

I have added one of my builds but it would be great if you could edit the info you provide in the 'Weapon Build' sections.

There are a few details I forgot to include but couldn't edit my post.

Edit.

Also, my full username isn't shown properly in my posts. It does show correctly in my user profile though.

Nice idea!

I have added one of my builds but it would be great if you could edit the info you provide in the 'Weapon Build' sections.

There are a few details I forgot to include but couldn't edit my post.

go to your posts on the top right, then click edit weapon

Very nice site, plus all credit to MrBig you actually have an M-series I like! And thats saying something, my usual reponse to someone saying check out my M4 is to wander off laughing. Technically the site seems to work well, I'm not having any comptibility issues in any browser so kudos a good site with some good ideas :)

Very nice site, plus all credit to MrBig you actually have an M-series I like! And thats saying something, my usual reponse to someone saying check out my M4 is to wander off laughing. Technically the site seems to work well, I'm not having any comptibility issues in any browser so kudos a good site with some good ideas :)

Have to agree with you about MrBig. I was admiring some of his work myself.

Archived