Apocalypse Meow

aerodrew

I remember seeing this as a novel series, but this movie is too hilarious to pass up. Almost reminds me of the beginning of MGS4.

From the video description:

Production: Studio Anima

Director: Kazuya Sasahara

Original Manga (released in the USA as Apocalypse Meow): Motofumi Kobayashi

Format: 23 min. 12 episodes

Target Viewers: Survival game fans and military fans

Anticipated Customers: Clients who are looking to invest in imaging contents that are on a par with those by PIXAR

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheres RATS!!?? who cares??? Wheres the whole #fruitcage vietnam? seriously, we should have taken seriously that "global warming" thingy :P

Anyway, that promo is #suitcasing AWESOME, love how everything is so crude and without "light scenes", so tacticool, and again, japanese voice acting is great.

THIS will be on my download queue with clone wars season 2 YAY!!

One thing though, where's Rats? Best character, IMO.

Apparently the Manga ran on for more than the three volumes that were released in English, so maybe he was killed off...

Which would be sad, I kinda liked him too.

I wonder if the SAS-mice and Japanese business-chimps will return? They were number one.

'Nam would be great, but modern tacticoolness is fine too.

Also, is it "this winter" as in now soon, before it becomes spring, or is it "this winter" as in howthefruitcageamisupposedtowaitforawholeyear?

Guys... This is really impressive. The scene where Packie drops his rifle and shoots the second camel with a pistol is something unbelievably MGS4-like :D.

The rifled he chucks is an SR47 which adds even more cool points.

Also, is it "this winter" as in now soon, before it becomes spring, or is it "this winter" as in howthefruitcageamisupposedtowaitforawholeyear?

This winter as in howthefruitcageamisupposedtowaitforawholeyear.

If and when it ever air's in japan (who knows at this point) you'd probably see a subtitled release before that as some internet sub group is bound to pick it up.

Archived