$60 Bomber WA M4 magazines

hitmanNo2

Regardless of what it equals, this is indeed good news. Like Corps said, half the price is half the win. Even though I've yet to own a WA (soon folks, soon =D) they are quite heavy and I've handled a few. And if these were just slightly lesser in weight, that would be nice. Lighter is usually better.

Lucky you, they suck at emails... <_<

Guy says"

Sorry for the late reply due the Electric system was turn-down in our Site.

Thank you for your order.

Attached the payment information for your reference. bla bla bla... ..."

So don't worry u'll get the invoice soon. (PS: I waited like 4-5 days to get my invoice, never mind they're still way faster than ebaybanned LOL)

Well I received an interesting reply:

"Since the Gas-eject (氣化) is not smooth in 1st lot of the Mag. so we requested for

the improve of the magazine box to keep warm as long as possible.

Anyway, the 2nd lot of the Mag. will be arrive in the early of Next week."

Aru? Cooldown issues?

Well I received an interesting reply:

"Since the Gas-eject (氣化) is not smooth in 1st lot of the Mag. so we requested for

the improve of the magazine box to keep warm as long as possible.

Anyway, the 2nd lot of the Mag. will be arrive in the early of Next week."

Aru? Cooldown issues?

that's gud. i paid 12+ days and didn't receive any reply except saying payment received (like 5+ days after I made the payment)

now i wish i ordered through airsoftglobal... 50% of the time they ship on the same day and 50% on the next day. and has best communication as well.

Well, BA told me that the 1st batch is supposedly only going out to wholesalers, whereas the 2nd batch is going out to retail customers. I suspect the electrical problem excuse, which they gave me as well, is just that... an excuse while they wait for the 2nd batch. That's purely conjecture though. ;)

They also told me that the issue with the 1st batch was that it was similar in cooldown to the original WA mag, so I'm assuming it won't be an improved magazine (like perhaps the RA-Tech or GHK mags might be) but it won't be any worse than standard. Fingers crossed.

Archived