Chinese UltimAK rail, DD FSP rail, RPK kit, XL-2LL Flashlight

chas

UltimAK rail is descirbed as to fit on Cyma AK74: hopefully they either fit on AK47s, AIMS and AKMs too or they make one for those.

http://www.px-airsoft.com/showroom/model/T...d=1236919419037

RPK kit, including everything you need except for the body, even the cone flash hider, for a better price than the kit they used to have on all major chinasoft stores.

http://www.px-airsoft.com/showroom/model/T...d=1236920534515

Daniel Defense Lite Rail 9.5 FSP

http://www.px-airsoft.com/showroom/model/T...d=1236572612846

XL-2LL Flashlight

http://www.px-airsoft.com/showroom/model/T...d=1235891187987

Cyma AK47 with electirc blowback. Hopefully all their AKs will include that feature (especially when they make an AIMS or AKMS).

http://www.asguns.com/show.asp?showid=3967

Note how the bolt always goes back to the forward position:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=...qi2g&fmt=18

Very possible AGM MG42 and PPSH!

There is also a very distinct possibility that another version will be available very soon (approx 3-4 months) which will be at least £100 cheaper. We asked AGM last May to make it for us but all the Olympics security issues caused a lot of problems for the Chinasoft industry and the delays and mould seizures put a stop to that for now. AGM's MG42 was supposed to be released last December! Which is their next one BTW.......then the PPSh-41 smile.gif

Cheers

Steve M

Airsoft World Ltd.

PSS wow - The legendary Spagin... My favorite gun ever. Good for everithing, Partizan or Russian or also German WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Afganistan, Jugoslavia, Irak - scenario.

Hurry up. I would say this gun would by a bestseller. Much better then the old Thompson.

Didnt you guys hear? The russians didnt use that cone flash hider, youll have to keep the AK47 one and an incorrect body, so youll have an EPIC fail RPK!!

Really? The rpk (NOT the RPK74) has a receiver that is externally fairly close to an AK74's (some RPK's even had side rails)and for a lot of ppl fairly close is close enough. If you don't like it fine, but please stop calling people idiots because they DO like it. BTW the RPK is manufactured by quite a few countries and some of them DO have the cone flash-hider, some have an AK47 style flash-hider, others have yet another design. It depends on the variant you want to build. Me personally I'll make a khyber pass RPK (i.e. a mongrel gun that does the same job and superficially looks vaguely similar)

on another note BALALAIKA OOOOH YES PLEASE!! :D

Really? The rpk (NOT the RPK74) has a receiver that is externally fairly close to an AK74's

actually all RPK models use a reciever with reinforcements and no dimples (except VERY early RPKs and i think polish RPKs, which did have dimples)

it's not a very hard job to convert the receiver.

finally, been waiting for a retailer to stock that blowback AK. anyone dealt with these folk before? i dont see a price :(

T3CH, you just made an EPIC fail at recogniscing my mocking of Supernaut's post (see below).

Also, I posted the news about the RPK, praising it, didnt you see the sarcasm?

The cone flashhider is wrong for a Russian RPK and the body is one of the most unique features of a RPK. So that kit is epic fail.
finally, been waiting for a retailer to stock that blowback AK. anyone dealt with these folk before? i dont see a price :(

I believe they are wholesalers: you cannot order, but have to ask for a quotation for the intended number of guns you want to buy. Anway, Isamu wanted to send them an email asking if they take individual orders and he promised me to let me know what their answer is.

I believe they are wholesalers: you cannot order, but have to ask for a quotation for the intended number of guns you want to buy. Anway, Isamu wanted to send them an email asking if they take individual orders and he promised me to let me know what their answer is.

CM046 aka Blowback AK-47 is not out yet, some wholesalers have had its picture like 3 months on their websites and that looks like is not a retailer, there is one prototype running in Filippines i have no idea how the hell they got it :P because thats the only one there is.

Yes, asguns are wholesalers, and after waiting for a reply, I added them to the msn and unfortunatly they told me they only sell to shops, no individual orders :( and thw worst part for me, you cant pay through paypal, so... patience, as obi wan said :(

but im still waiting for rsov answer about if they can get me some items from that shop, so, cross your fingers :P

That rpk kit is sh*t.

An rpk uses a reinforced akm receiver, or ak74 receiver, with a bulging trunnion and visible bulging of the receiver at the trunnion, an element ak74 metal body is cheap as chips, get that and modify it, images a plenty on the web, it only needs a small shaped rectangle to mimic the reinforcements, I did it.

That kit is sh*t, I will explain.

You get the barrel, the wood, thats it.

The flach hider is wrong, the bipod, I can tell, is the JG dragunov type, a very poor bipod, I have the danmu type, a much more user friendly bipod, as I have both.

A danmu kit and a wood kit are already out, with better barrel and bipod, and you can chose laminated or ordinary wood, and you can sort the receiver yourself.

Heres an honest piece of helful advice, dont buy that kit, get the danmu kit, and wood, and an element ak74 body and modify it, and you are sorted.

If you want to get an rpk rear sight, get a real one, and that the gun done, never mind this half arsed job.

Archived