Prime CNC Magpul Upper & Lower Receiver

junior

WAM4-016-L.jpg

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=26618

Prime CNC Magpul Upper & Lower Receiver for (WA) WA M4 (Black) PREORDER

Don't wait, PRE-ORDER yours NOW! Prime produces yet another superb receiver set, this time as the much awaited Magpul upper and lower receiver. Completely CNC milled, this Magpul receiver set looks and feels absolutely stunning, complete with a clear and large Magpul emblem on the left face, fire selection icons, and unique serial codes engraved into the body. With all the edges chamfered and the black powder coated finishing been polished down so smoothly it will feel as though you are caressing your lover each and every time you pick this baby up!

Featuring the unique designs from Magpul, the lower receiver features a serrated grip in front of the flared magwell, as well as the very beautiful enhanced trigger guard. This is one product that all you Magpul fans cannot afford to miss out on, so hurry up and Pre-Order yours today!

Consider the following Magpul items as well:

Magpul PTS Back-Up Sight (MBUS)

Black [MP-PTS-MBUSBK]

Tan [MP-PTS-MBUSTN]

OD [MP-PTS-MBUSOD]

Foliage Green [MP-PTS-MBUSFG]

Magpul PTS MOE Hand Guard

Black [MP-PTSMOEH-BK]

Dark Earth [MP-PTSMOEH-DE]

Foliage Green [MP-PTSMOEH-FG]

Magpul PTS Modular Sling Adaptor and Sling Mount

[MP-SLINGADPMNT-PTW]

ooooo boy! Stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it!

When I first heard about this a few weeks back and saw the pics I thought to myself... sweet. Then I thought to myself, wait, Prime's making this? When it comes to Prime made WA M4 receivers that generally means they're hella expensive and probably not licensed. And from what I recall they have "issues". I wish they were just selling the lower, but with all the compatibility issues between different brands ... this kinda makes sense.

Edit: Just spoke with Magpul PTS about this. Apparently this is indeed a licensed replica facilitated by Magpul PTS. Also, they indicated that we'll be seeing many more cross company collaborations in the coming months. Thumbs up in my book. Now to decide how badly I need this Magpul Receiver... :)

I love Magpul items...but I can't justify speading more on a body then the gun itself. I'm glad to see Magpul will be allowing others to produce products for them. It will open the spectrum of Magpul products.

Thinking about it, i wonder if this is licensed or not. If it isn't, it's probably gonna be as hard to get our hands on this as it is to get an ACM Magpul UBR...

If this is something you really want I would jump on it fast.

EDIT: And knowing Prime products, this more then likely isn't Licensed. Ballsy...

EDIT2: I believe prime lowers are compatible with RS uppers. a MUR-1 would look dope on this.

The price is a bit steep, but I was really impressed with the PRIME receiver. I also own a Lauer and I swear the finish on the PRIME kit is even better (I went with the standard M4A1). So far I've installed a Hobby Fix and G&P WA kits and the fit of all the parts is best among the three.

It's definitely not perfect, but the flaws are very simple to correct. A few things I noted:

1. The end plate that comes with the kit didn't fit. I had a Colt one sitting in my tool box and it fit perfectly.
  2. The firing block doesn't fit. Very lightly filed down the front face and dropped right in.
  3. The trigger guard roll pin is a bit tight. Tapped it down with a mallet.
  4. The dust cover is a bit too difficult to close (I had the opposite problem on my stock WA where it flew open with the slightest touch).

That's pretty much it. I chose an Inokatsu front set and a Colt receiver extension and it is rock sold...even more solid than my Lauer.

Hopefully they'll release different upper lower combinations like their PTW kits.

EDIT2: I believe prime lowers are compatible with RS uppers. a MUR-1 would look dope on this.

Real uppers will not fit the PRIME kit. There are two modifications that are required for it to work - feel free to message me for the changes that you need to do. One of the changes is fairly significant and required a milling machine.

I hate the POF trigger guard. If i was gonna rock a billet I'd want a Larue, but I may just ask SMOS (made here in Oregon) who are the guys who MAKE those lowers for larue, to just buy one. I don't need to pay for the Larue markup.

I hate the POF trigger guard. If i was gonna rock a billet I'd want a Larue, but I may just ask SMOS (made here in Oregon) who are the guys who MAKE those lowers for larue, to just buy one. I don't need to pay for the Larue markup.

I have a Lauer not a Larue :)

I like how there's a ton of AR parts out there to choose from. I'm currently building another AR and using a receiver from a company called Nodak Spud. The finest...

Thinking about it, i wonder if this is licensed or not. If it isn't, it's probably gonna be as hard to get our hands on this as it is to get an ACM Magpul UBR...

uscmCorps confirmed it is a licensed item in his previous post.

Just spoke with Magpul PTS about this. Apparently this is indeed a licensed replica facilitated by Magpul PTS.
I really hope they release just the lower reciever like they have for the PTW.

I think there'd be compatibility issues with other manufacturers' receivers. Everyone seems to be doing things to their own spec. That's part of the reason why companies like RATech makes different bolt+carrier sets for brands like Inokatsu, WA, G&P, etc. Does anyone know how the Prime bodies are spec'ed compared to G&P bodies?

As for price, it isn't horrible if you look at it from the fact that these are CNC'ed from billet aluminum (from what I understand). Material and machining costs can be very expensive. But if done right, you'd end up with a superior piece with tighter tolerances that's stronger than the cast alloy receivers G&P makes.

Try 1500 for a real magpul lower.

wow i just called my local FD and he told me it was 950.00(wholesale) and it would take 3-4 weeks to get in (damn i had no idea)

(who actuality makes the real magpul lower?) as i believe the atf considers the lower the firearm and i do not believe magpul is licensed to make firearms?

Does anyone know how the Prime bodies are spec'ed compared to G&P bodies?

Sorry, what do you mean by "spec'ed"? You can't swap a G&P upper to a PRIME lower (but I think you knew that already?).

The PRIME body is nearly identical in dimensions to a real lower. With some modifications you can fit a real upper over it. However, the modifications will render the upper useless and will no longer fit over a real lower. In other words, you'll make it into a permanent airsoft upper. It will also take any receiver extension or buffer tube. I hope that helps.

Archived