Collectorairsoft.com one week sale, up to 20% off many guns!

darryl zero

(Attn: mods, Marlowe gave me permission to make this post)

Hi, guys, just like to announce the new website we've built, www.collectorairsoft.com , specializing in out of production and hard to find gas blowback pistols and classic gas rifles. If you've been looking for an Asahi Walther 2000 sniper rifle, JAC M16, FTC Spectre, or MGC H&K P7M13, look no further.

In the past, if you wanted to get a lot of the guns we offer you'd need to go through eBay, and quality and reputation of the seller were iffy at best. Some of you guys have known me for a long time as Darryl Zero, aka Ed, aka Raresoft. I have nearly 25 years of experience with airsoft and have been on the US boards since way back in the X-Ring and airsoftzone days... I've sold a lot of rare guns in that time and hope that my reputation with some of the senior people on the many airsoft boards around the world will reassure those that don't know me about the quality of our products and customer service.

This week only, we're also having a special sale: up to 20% off many guns throughout the store. All KSC Mk.23's, KSC 1911's, MGC Glocks, and Falcon Toy Corp guns have been marked down for a limited time.

Stop by and take a look, if you see something you like please fell free to drop us a line at collectorairsoft@gmail.com

Thanks,

Darryl Zero

www.collectorairsoft.com

Are you Private Punchy on eBay? Or the "insane rate of fire guy" on eBay?

Neither...

I am/was Raresoft on eBay, with over 750 positive feedback as a seller... Until eBay suspended me for listing airsoft Glock and H&K items. Since they counted each gun as an individual violation, and they looked at all my past auctions, I appeared to be a repeat offender. Four months later and they answer my appeals with "we can not reinstate you at this time"

eBay has become EXTREMELY restrictive with airsoft sales, don't be surprised if in the next few years they ban them entirely like they did with .177 air guns.

Neither...

I am/was Raresoft on eBay, with over 750 positive feedback as a seller... Until eBay suspended me for listing airsoft Glock and H&K items. Since they counted each gun as an individual violation, and they looked at all my past auctions, I appeared to be a repeat offender. Four months later and they answer my appeals with "we can not reinstate you at this time"

eBay has become EXTREMELY restrictive with airsoft sales, don't be surprised if in the next few years they ban them entirely like they did with .177 air guns.

No, you >are< the "insane rate of fire" guy - every description you ever wrote.

I bought a Maruzen KG9 GBB from you (on eBay) that was junk......remember me?

You said, "something must have come loose in shipping".

No, it had a hardware store spring in it, stretched beyond belief. A cracked bolt carrier. Stripped holes in the carrier with pieces of toothpick holding the screws in......a real POS.

The thing wouldnt shoot for beans. I resold it as parts.

Sorry, but that experience left a really BAD taste in my mouth.

No, you >are< the "insane rate of fire" guy - every description you ever wrote.

I bought a Maruzen KG9 GBB from you (on eBay) that was junk......remember me?

You said, "something must have come loose in shipping".

No, it had a hardware store spring in it, stretched beyond belief. A cracked bolt carrier. Stripped holes in the carrier with pieces of toothpick holding the screws in......a real POS.

The thing wouldnt shoot for beans. I resold it as parts.

Sorry, but that experience left a really BAD taste in my mouth.

I sold one Maruzen KG9 GBB on eBay perhaps seven years ago... I don't sell them often as I think they are poor performers next to the BV version. If that is you and the gun I am thinking about, the extent of the damage you describe was unknown to me, all I know was that the gun shot and cycled when I tested it. I had aquired the gun in trade and perhaps put too much faith in the party I aquired it from.

If, seven years on you still feel wronged by me, contact me via PM and perhaps we can figure out a way that I could make it up to you.

Archived