KJ Works M4 GBB

yehaw

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can anyone not purchase one? Now we have the GBB scene coming to life!! Even with the lack of trades, at least it doesn't have the brass background like that found in the WE, and more of a WA inner look to it. And the magazine is a nice touch for a change.

is there something in there about non waffle mags and 3 round burst option on a future model too? (my translators are on the fritz)

It did say standard mag style will be released in the future, nothing mentioned for 3 round burst. It also mentioned the only real steel parts that'll work right now is the pistol grip and trigger guard....

Other key points mentioned on the page, the part of the bolt seen from the ejection port is plastic, but the internal of the bolt structure is Zinc Alloy, pocketed for lighter weight. The loading nozzle shown in the pics have been through 10000 rounds. Most control parts are zinc except bolt stop.

If the videos are taken in Japan it's likely that they're using 134a. I'm glad it's different enough from the WA/G&P to make it interesting. Compatibility with existing AEG barrel is a big bonus for those of us wanting to transfer all the parts of a front kit of an existing AEG over to GBB for summer fun :)

EDIT: Wait a minute.... in the early promos the TK M4 was shown with an aluminium body! Does this still have that for 300 usd?

If the videos are taken in Japan it's likely that they're using 134a. I'm glad it's different enough from the WA/G&P to make it interesting. Compatibility with existing AEG barrel is a big bonus for those of us wanting to transfer all the parts of a front kit of an existing AEG over to GBB for summer fun :)

EDIT: Wait a minute.... in the early promos the TK M4 was shown with an aluminium body! Does this still have that for 300 usd?

The vid is likely to be taken in Taiwan...

I've been thinking the same thing my self, but not to thread jack WE has been listening to people's comments with tryign to fix problems they have faced and from recent reports have it pretty much nailed.

Would be interesting to see how this performs though, as its all good having many options for a GBB M4.

Well, it's about time!

Looks really cool and surprisingly original to be released at this point, though. I like the airsoft parts compatibility, especially the barrel. I also like the way the feed lips of the mags don't stick out as much as on the other GBB M4 replicas.

The cooldown does look a little bad in the videos...

Archived