The Ultimate Sig Sauer Sigs?

Panoptes

There is? Hmm. I's about to drop on a KSC Full-metal. I might wait. Got any linkage? :)

Thanks all. :)

no sorry, i haven't heard anything about it on the internet but i did hold it at the show and its far better quality than that KJW. :)

I'll try to find the source for this, but it was about a year ago I read it and that's still a year after it happened.

"SIG has bought the 2007 production of KJW P226 and P229 range."

EDIT: Also found http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...aded&start= and the news article concerned from 2007 http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/1952

The new KWA 226 is a SYSTEM7 and I'm pretty sure they're marketing it as a PTP. They're already available if you know where to look.

I have one and it's quite the pistol. Compared to my Mauri one, I'd say it's much better. I've been meaning to do a side-by-side, but I just haven't found the time to do so.

If memory serves me correct, SIG didnt "buy" them, they confiscated them for trademark violations at the time. Sort of a "your going to give them to us or we're going to sue you for a couple of million and your going to lose-BIG". I believe this is why there was a time period that the KJW's with trades were hard to be found.

Of course I cant swear on a stack of Bibles that this is correct, but it was what I was led to believe about a year ago.

Since then, it appears that KJW got a license for the trades as I see them quite often now and they are fully "traded".

Massachusetts State Police got sucked into buying a load of them, direct from Sig, at way too high a price and were upset that the magazine baseplates broke when they hit the concrete floors during magazine speed changes during practice (duh). Other than that, when they finally learned how airsoft works, the pistols performed well.

I've actually had extremely good luck with KJW's. Better, in fact, than I've had with KSC/KWA.

If memory serves me correct, SIG didnt "buy" them, they confiscated them for trademark violations at the time. Sort of a "your going to give them to us or we're going to sue you for a couple of million and your going to lose-BIG". I believe this is why there was a time period that the KJW's with trades were hard to be found.

Of course I cant swear on a stack of Bibles that this is correct, but it was what I was led to believe about a year ago.

Since then, it appears that KJW got a license for the trades as I see them quite often now and they are fully "traded".

Massachusetts State Police got sucked into buying a load of them, direct from Sig, at way too high a price and were upset that the magazine baseplates broke when they hit the concrete floors during magazine speed changes during practice (duh). Other than that, when they finally learned how airsoft works, the pistols performed well.

I've actually had extremely good luck with KJW's. Better, in fact, than I've had with KSC/KWA.

Nope, bought. I emaill SIG about them when they first announced them ages ago. I was told i'd be better off looking at the cheaper KJW pistol as it was the same pistol.

Archived