Magpul PTS - AEG MOE Carbine Deluxe Version

orca

Dear all,

I am glad to announced that Magpul PTS AEG MOE Carbine – Deluxe version is now shipping. This deluxe version AEG is using top quality Systema gear box and internal custom parts. It is a high performance AEG and limited offer.

The specification as follow:

Systema Ver II Turbo Gear Box and Motor Set

Systema BS 6.04mm Barrel (303mm).

Systema Hop Up pack.

Systema Metal Chamber Set

PTS Diecasting Metal Receiver

PTS MOE Hand Guard (Polymer)

PTS MOE Grip (Polymer)

PTS MOE Stock (Polymer)

PTS Modular Sling Adaptor with Sling Mount

PTS PMAG (Mid Cap 120 Rounds) (Polymer)

PTS MBUS – Rear Sight (Polymer)

Muzzle Velocity – 350 FPS

Color available: Black and Dark Earth

Regards

Magpul PTS Division

post-532-1239897630_thumb.jpgpost-532-1239897638_thumb.jpg

post-532-1239897645_thumb.jpgpost-532-1239897650_thumb.jpg

Nice and simple. Rather tempted.

Anyone know how well the MOE stocks fit to the tube? I bought one of the King Arms M7A1s a short while back and was really disappointed how poorly it fitted to the tube (it audibly rattled when you shook the gun).

It depends on the tube diameter, not the MOE stock. My MOE fits very tight on my CA's buffer tube.

I am with u on that i just spent close to a thousand dollars Building almost the same exact gun!!!! I am so freaking mad right now i cant even come up with words to describe it. This ###### me of to the end of the earth!!! Ill bet this gun is going to cost around 500.00 witch is half what i spent to build mine. Once again I am hateing life more than the people who bought the G.W.S Sig 556 kits. Why oh Why me!

What I am wondering about is, will the dustcover really close?

I build mine with a TMV2 gearbox and the dustcover just would not close,

the little nipple on that cover is way bigger than that of other airsoft manufacturers.

Well I hope the systema internals are worth it, they are really overpriced in my opinion.

Same here , though they are top notch.

I thinking about using a complete modify gearbox for my next magpul project.

the TM gearbox that I use now has a modular speed set from modify, add an ICS turbo 3000 motor and its simply fantastic.

Archived