G3KA4 - What parts?

Panoptes

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G3KA4 for Airsoft is intresting and unique. There are not alot of proper G3KA4's put there. What you will need is the following:

HK33 Forearm and cocking tube.

MC51 frontsight post and flash hider

G3 slither stock

And to get super detailed and real a G3 one peice navy style poly lower, similiar to an MP5 lower and the same one that the G&G FS51 has.

I have an almost 100% accurate G3KA4 just need the G&G lower for mine. But IMO it is not 100% necessary but the HK33 front is. I used a BE HK33 front for mine, AFAIK the KSC HK33 and associated clones will NOT work for this. I have heard of people putting MP5 lowers onto a G3 but I would just wait for WGC shop to get the G&G lowers in stock.

If you were to just start from scratch for a build I would buy an FS51 and add the HK33 front set to it. This would save the majority of the work. All you would need it to source a Frontset.

Isn't that too long? :unsure:

Also, what's an FS51? I've seen an MC51...

:)

Panoptes-

No the HK33 forearm is the actual forearm that was used on the real H&K G3K. And to be honest man this is not a hard gun to put together. I know jack about this stuff and I was able to do it..the G3 series are really simple to tak apart. To swap the Forearm all you really need to do is unscrew the forearm from the G3 and then swap them. I will warn you this though, a battery is not easy. I can't remember if it was a stick battry or a custom nun-chuck I had to put in mine.

This is the G3K I built:

HPIM1349.jpg

Thanks. Just reviewed the earlier post again:

HK33 Forearm and cocking tube.

MC51 frontsight post and flash hider

G3 slither stock

And to get super detailed and real a G3 one peice navy style poly lower, similiar to an MP5 lower and the same one that the G&G FS51 has.

What about the receiver? :)

If you were to just start from scratch for a build I would buy an FS51 and add the HK33 front set to it. This would save the majority of the work. All you would need it to source a Frontset.

Now will the KSC or JLS work front set work on the FS51? Sorry if I misunderstood, afraid I'm not so well versed in G3 variants.

Thanks all so far. :) Slowly getting my head around it!

What's the fit of the HK33 front set like?

In the comparison here, it looks to me like it won't quite fit

to the front of the magwell...? Does the HK33 handguard

overlap the magwell slightly?

chop.jpg

Also, can I assume that the attachment of the HK33 frontset

and cocking tube to the FS51 is going to be a weak point?

It overlaps slightly, it would fit great on there provided the FS51 comes apart like the CA's and TM's. Yeah a BE on would suck because it is plastic. But a CA one would be money. Ohh...and if you want an intresitng look for your G3K there is this:

PSG_Butt.jpg

Apparently this is what the SAS have there G3K's configured like. I was reading an article about SRR and they mentioned SAS G3K's specifically and that they had PSG-1 butt stocks on them.

They do, SAR Offizier M41 I believe they call it - but the G&G would be better because it comes with the correct lower receiver.

But I believe the chap above meant that the BE HK33 has a plastic cocking tube, while the CA33's is metal.

I note there's a CA33 KA3 and a CA33E. Any idea which? :)

I trust the CA G3 sliding stock will fit the G&G?

Will I need to shorten the inner barrel or buy a longer one? If the latter, which size?

Archived