Magpul PTS – ASAP, MOE (WAM4)

orca

The following new products start shipping now.

PTS ASAP™ (Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point)

The ASAP™ was designed to give a shooter over 180 degrees range of motion of the sling attachment point and can be used ambidextrously by both left or right handed shooters. This sling mount gives the shooter a tactical advantage allowing a full range of motion and minimizes binding while switching shoulders. The ASAP™ is designed for use with Single-Point® slings with a snap hook

It has two version:

PTS ASAP™ - AEG Version (for TM type AEG)

PTS ASAP™ - GBB/PTW Version (for Gas Blow Back M4 / Systema PTW)

PTS MOE Grip – For WA GBB M4

The GBB version MOE grip is specially design for Western Arms (WA) Gas Blow Back (GBB) M4.

Regards

Magpul PTS Division

post-532-1240417584_thumb.jpg

post-532-1240417591_thumb.jpg

post-532-1240417597_thumb.jpg

FYI for those of you curious of price, wait til the retailers get them to find out.

The GBB version MOE grip is specially design for Western Arms (WA) Gas Blow Back (GBB) M4.

WTH? They are need a doctor?

P.S. Just make GBB PMAG for WAM4... everyone will be happy.

...specially design...

Pffff...

Good for PTS! The ASAP that I have installed on both my VFC SR16E3 AEG and on my G&P GBB SR16 are probably one of the biggest improvements to my guns. They are quite simply fantastic!

Not sure why they said that the MOE grip is made specifically for WA M4. It's a little redundant. They could probably just said that their new MOE grip is made for GBB M4s, as it'll fit all the WA, WE, and TK type GBB M4s out there right now.

Why not? If Magpul makes them from same materials as RS, just like MBUS, only thing that would be changed will be a trademark "PTS", so u can buy them outside of US. I think... ;)

The replica MBUS's are not made from the same material, neither is the ASAP.

The RS ASAP is cast steel. It's no super secret CPM Magpul steel that has been intricately CNC machined. The PTS stuff is likely the exact same. Unless Magsz has these products in hand and has run the tests to determine their composition?

The RS ASAP is cast steel. It's no super secret CPM Magpul steel that has been intricately CNC machined. The PTS stuff is likely the exact same. Unless Magsz has these products in hand and has run the tests to determine their composition?

Not yet brother.

The reason why i have concerns is that it does not look like there is an additional weld on the "bar" that the ring is attached to which in turn holds your sling.

I originally wondered about my real deal ASAPS but after beating the *suitcase* out of them they seem to be holding up fine.

Without that extra weld i really wonder how sturdy these plates will be. We will see though, the rest of my PTS stuff is top notch so only time will tell.

It's hard to say. Looking at PTS' pics, there might be a weld seam there but I can't really tell. If there is one there, it certainly is cleaner welded than my RS ASAP plates. They were very "liberal" with the welding on the RS plates. :P

Damn, shouldn't have gotten the real one so soon then. This would save the alignment problem.

I agree, the ASAP is pretty damn good. I'm not using MS2 but on a Gear Sector single point with an HK clip, the only thing that's bad about it is the clinging and clacking from the ring moving about.

Archived