Diemaco carbine build

Rambo Kid

I want to build this Diemaco carbine seen on the Diemaco home page.

norwegiandiemaco.png

This picture is of some Norwegian soldier.

Parts list:

TM M4

Classic Army collapsible stock (correct style)

G&P C8 metal body

G&P aimpoint

Wilcox mount

RIS system

King Arms rail covers

Army Code L119 outer barrel

VFC PEQ2

Now, I need help on the front sight, flash hider, whatever that thing on the bottom of the RIS is and whatever else I missed.

Thanks!

I reckon it would probably be better to start with an M4, that way you don't need to front-wire it, which you would if you got a rear-wired M16 and wanted a sliding stock on it, unless of course you plan on using LiPo batts. in the stock tube, in which case, go for the M16.

all I can find is a C8 body: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=25279

Not sure if anyone makes a C7? Might need to get one custom made perhaps.

Guarder make an Elcan: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/guarder-elken-4...ifle-scope.html

Butt pad here: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/guarder-recoil-...ible-stock.html

This might work for the rails: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=19057

but you might want to look for some cheaper options.

I changed my mind, I actually want to build this Diemaco carbine seen on the Diemaco home page.

norwegiandiemaco.png

This picture is of some Norwegian soldier.

Parts list:

TM M4

Classic Army collapsible stock (correct style)

G&P C8 metal body

G&P aimpoint

Wilcox mount

RIS system

King Arms rail covers

Army Code L119 outer barrel

VFC PEQ2

Now, I need help on the front sight, flash hider, whatever that thing on the bottom of the RIS is and whatever else I missed.

Dragon Red airsoft has some ###### for diemacos

You are on your own for the FSB

Norwegians dont use the C series, they dont have the maple leaf on them just the Diemaco symbol. I think they call the carbine the SFW

Go with a JG M733 as a base gun - that will give you the correct stock to start with, and it'll be cheaper than the TM.

JG M733

Also, that thing on the bottom of the RIS seems to be a Bipod adaptor.

The M733's barrel is too short.

Dragon Red airsoft has some ###### for diemacos

You are on your own for the FSB

Norwegians dont use the C series, they dont have the maple leaf on them just the Diemaco symbol. I think they call the carbine the SFW

The G&P C8 metal body has just the Diemaco symbol on it, not the Maple Leaf.

• 2 weeks later...

aaand the m733 has a carry handle which doesnt come off. So unless you wanted to buy a new receiver, ive never known the difference between any of the many m4 shaped recievers out there, it isnt really a very good idea. That is if it was even contemplated.

The M733's barrel is too short.

And, like the TM, the outter barrel would be replaced with the SFW barrel anyway. Moot point. Internally speaking, a tightbore is a hell of a lot cheaper than the price difference between the TM and the JG. So again, moot point.

aaand the m733 has a carry handle which doesnt come off. So unless you wanted to buy a new receiver, ive never known the difference between any of the many m4 shaped recievers out there, it isnt really a very good idea. That is if it was even contemplated.

Again, like the TM, it would be replaced with the C8 metal body kit anyway. Moot point.

Are you people born this stupid, or did you have to work at it?

Archived