KWC G36 and P226 X-Five tactical

chownsy

I have just been informed, KWC is working on a KWC GBB (more than likely CO2) G36 with full H&K trades,

This should be released in the early part of next year.

Also due for release in around July 2009 is a Full trades Sig Sauer P226 X-FIVE tactical CO2 pistol.

Running the same System as the PT99 Taurus pistol.

more information will be posted when i get it

www.madmercsairsoft.co.uk/death

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea but take a look at the review of my Tuarus PT99 on my website. there good pistols and ill hopefully get to review the G36.

I don't doubt that, but you know how it goes with the licensing in Europe and the US.

If it will have full H&k trades that must mean that they are working with Umarex?

Kwc held the license to make a Pistol with H&K trades but that had to be branded under Uramex.

I beleive kwc are working with H&K to have the g36 branded under kwc but again, when i get more details everyone will get informed.

Check my website for more details aswell as ill post there 1st.

OK thanks for the answer.

welcome, ill try and get the P226 pictures soon for those interested,

ill also try to get some sneak pics of the G36 in the prototype stage when i find out more. (i might struggle with this)

also when the P226 is released ill get my hands on one to review for the interested parties.

Dear Richard:

1. P226 will be semi/full auto

2. P226 not yet have pictures

3. G36 will be CO2

4. G36 will G36 at first. Then, we will keep developing the parts to make it by lots different version

5. G36 will be half metal. Like what we do for UZI.

BEST REGARDS,

FRANK LIN / SALES EXECUTIVE

KIEN WELL INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD

Specialize in toy gun

as promised answer to some of the questions

I see now thanks, they said anything about the location of the CO2? External, internal or in the magazine?

If its anything like the Uzi It will be 12g cartridges inside the mag's.

Glad to see they will be making lots of versions of it. MG36 GBB! Now, will they make a working co2 beta mag? Hmm? Hmm?

Archived