Resident Evil Weapons

rhino

Was just having a muck around on Google when i came across this!

LINK

Where do you get these from? I knew that they made a few versions (namely the Marui Samurai Edge models) and some of the revolvers... but these? I'm also aware that there was supposed to be an "Albert Wesker" model Samurai edge with built in LAM and silencer. Does this mean it could atually exist?

one with compensator is the barry burton model, theres the berreta (sp??) rebecca and jill models, the revovler is the billy one from resident evil 0, the other ones are custom i think, also looks like most of them have been customized as well,

Actually, STARS never used Glocks. Chris Redfeild did, but only once Raccoon City had been flattened. STARS in the first game used a bog-standard M92F, and in the remake, a standard M92f with STARS logo IE the TM Biohazard still available at A2 IIRC. (Well, it's still on the website)

Carlos had the M4 RIS and the Sig SP2009 Pro. In the mini-game "Mercenaries" he was also equipped with the STI Eagle 6.0. I've been wondering whether or not to invest in a full size M3 Benelli shotgun and then buy a pistol grip off Den Trinity to turn it into the Benelli M3S (also off RE:3)

Damnit want to play re:2 now, had it for ages but only just dug out my ps1 and found i dont have the scart lead, think its in the loft with my n64, some strange reason i put them togeather i remember, just gonna convice my bro to go up there and get them, hes got like some artistic thing up there or something, i dont know all i know is art isnt a real subject :P , anyway back to topic any one got a vp70 or m870 they would like to give me *blatts eyelashes* :) :) :)

Archived