MBITR Thates

scooberoo

In no way i will revive a topic 5 months old. hence...this is news.

Wow. Why the attitude? Whats wrong with reviving a 5 month old thread? Its relevant to the discussion, no?

Also, in the works is a Toy Soldier working MBITR with built in radio. I want to make a thread on its own, but plasticmag prefers to search, so here is the heads up.

That doesn't even make sense as an insult.

Wow. Why the attitude? Whats wrong with reviving a 5 month old thread? Its relevant to the discussion, no?

Well, in fairness to Scooberoo, reviving an old post like that gets people whining about necroposting. It can be a lose-lose situation.

What i did in the news section was scan the first few pages. Nothing came up with the Mbitr mentioned above. Anyway, my news was directly linking to the retail store where one can purchase the item. If one just scanned the news, no one would find the "rumor" thread because the forum prevents it from going on top of the list even if someone posted on it. Mods feel free to delete if this is one useless post. I think no one here would like to search for that Thates MBITR to come out for sale. Good thing I gave the effort to post the "news."

If you ask me PlasticMag came in with the attitude first, this must be a relevant thread because its now linked on the news page.

Anyway the product looks good, nothing beats the look of a massive whip antenna !

I can imagine this thing being a bit of a pain though, making access to you actual radio for volume/channel changes that bit more fiddly.

Archived