New Products from Tokyo Marui...

RacingManiac

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet Jesus... that Five-seveN is finally getting closer to being released. That PPK (? ...hopefully a GBB) and L96 are quite the surprise though, as I figured they'd finally finish off their PX4 and TMP before they announced any new models. Then again, I said the same thing with all the other stuff they've been releasing recently -_-

I am VERY interested in how that L96 will work; as MotoSam said, the mag's in the right place; this more or less precludes it from being a springer, unless they've done something really, really clever.

The five-seven also looks good, but I'm not holding my breath. It's been how many years since they first started tantalizing us with stuff about it?

Interesting on the L96. Should have better internals than the APS96 and clones.

QFT!

If this turns out to have full VSR internals, then it'll kill the Maruzen L96 in the same way that the original VSR G-Spec and Pro-Sniper pretty much decimated the sale of the APS2EX...

I am VERY interested in how that L96 will work; as MotoSam said, the mag's in the right place; this more or less precludes it from being a springer, unless they've done something really, really clever.

The five-seven also looks good, but I'm not holding my breath. It's been how many years since they first started tantalizing us with stuff about it?

2 or 3? TM do take their time about getting guns on the market, i guess you can't rush quality ;)

If they are going to release the 5-7 it'll probably be fairly soon, although i'm more interested in a L96 by them :o

Won't I laugh when the PPK turns out to be an EBB :D

Hope the 5-7 and PPK are GBBs though - would be good to see something new (and different) from TM.

I've got an 8mm BB for the first person to predict the exact post number that says they can't wait for the full metal kit for the 5-7 :D

Cheers.

Nice! The L96 looks quite promising, and knowing how aftermarket companies just love to produce parts for Marui guns then finding upgrade/replacement parts will be no problem. I just pray the Five-seveN is not a stupid AEP, that would really kill my hopes of ever getting a good Five-seveN. *Crosses fingers*

Won't I laugh when the PPK turns out to be an EBB :D

Or a springer :D

Mind you it does look a little off for a PPK to me... wouldn't be a PP or PPK/S perhaps?

#edit for stupid theory O:-)

FiveseveN and L96 with realistic proper mag! :D Oohh yes!

My P90 could use a friend and that FiveseveN looks like just the thing. And the L96, well, I'm always interested in a quality sniper rifle from Marui. I wonder if it will be gas or spring? Hopefully spring...

Archived