Vietnam Tour of duty 27th 28th

jimjogg

Moving of T O D to Bolton woodlands .

tod-xsmall.jpg

We are moving the game to the First and Only woods Manchester from the Asylum Kidderminster

as we think it will be a more authentic environment .

Tour of Duty campaign ran in conjunction with AI Magazine 27th 28th June

TOD link

The Manchester woodland site is situated next to Delp reservoir Bolton .the address is Longworth Rd BL79TS Bolton follow the A666 from Bolton to Darwin in a town called Egerton you will see signs for Delph sailing club follow these past the club the wood is now on your right hand side , follow the the wood to the end and drive in the gates you cant miss us .. follow this link bolton woods

The wood is an old plantation full of natural features from swamp to fire bases and of course the fortified hill ..

Costs for the weekend will be £55.00 per person for non-members, F&O Members will be at £50.00 per person.

Or individual days at usual F&O rates .

Food and drinks will be supplied lunch both days and a BBQ at night £5.00 extra .

FPS Limits = 350 for AEGs, 400 for semi and 500 for sniper rifles

You might want to bring ear plugs as I am planning to blow up every thing I can get my hands on hehe.

As were moving the event I will restart booking threads and scrap the old ones please follow the link bellow to the booking thread .

Cheers Jamie

Booking thread

Archived