CA SAR Europa Sport Kurzkarabiner(SG552)

FACSpitfire97

Hello all,

Found this while surfing the CA product catalog, searched and couldn't find anything about it. Sorry if this is a repost.

CA SG552

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the of the trademarks, but who knows what others would go for. And for the record, I don't know any further details, so I wouldn't be the person to ask.

Regards,

Zachary

Another expensive clone... their R&D has done an outstanding job, again. <_<

Maybe it has blowback (not recoil of course, they can't clone that fast :P ), but it's just a gimmick anyways.

For shame. :(

right, then you're left with a trademark-less gun which is what raises the price in the first place.

im disappointed with CA. im selling my current CA slr-105 right now for a G&G aims. there's just better rifles out there for the money.

I'm through with CA aeg's. :/

I'm through with CA aeg's. :/

No worries, you're not alone in trying and giving up on CA. ;)

And as for this, meh, not for me, but hey, another 552 on the market means higher odds of a wider variety of aftermarket parts, right?

gurk...those are horrible trades, and I'm not a stickler for those things! I really don't care about markings, but those are just horrendous!

I'm glad I dropped CA a long time ago. Very glad.

My eyes! zeh goggles do nasing!

When will CA learn that no trades are better than horrible painted on rubbish ones?

Well judging by the size of thease things, they haven't, and instead think that making them more than twice the size will force us to like them somehow <_<

And yes, it looks like a TM clone.

I have to agree that the trademarks are horrendous. But I don't think it justifies bashing on CA for the overall quality of their products. I think they've done a good job so far with their guns compared to something like 7 or 8 years ago with their crappy line of MP5's.

I have no experience with CA myself but recently purchased the CA33K A3 which sports no trademarks at all. I find it is solidely built, good external finish and gets the job very well done. My only complaint is that CA has come up with mid-caps only recently. I bought some hi-caps because they were the only ones with enough BB capacity and sold in packages :P

Archived