All CE approved

Air Luka

The only brand that got CE approved.

http://sites.google.com/site/airluka/

Impotor/whoesaler/dealer only.

100% made in Taiwan.

We also provide you highest precision BB and Bio BB from 0.20g to 0.43g.

And very soon,you will see AIM M4/16A4 with CE approved as well.

Need more?here you go~~

Amigo,contact us for more detail~~!!

We will give you best price in the world~~!!

Thanks for reading.

Air Luka

Patrick Wu? Didnt you used to work for ICS?????

Anywho interesting to see how well it performs to the already available internals, and how much it will cost once it hits stores. And i know hes advertising probably without permission, but granted, its still news.

What is CE? What style hop-up unit (one or two piece)?

Really interested in M16A4.

It means something like "Certified for Europe" I think. Its used to make sure we dont give our kids tedybears with lead eyes or playing cards that spontaniously combust.... unless they are from a joke shop ;)

The CE certification isn't given by any institute. It only means that the manufacturer stands behind their product and certifies that it complies with the CE norms. Anyone can slap a CE certification on their product, but they are up for quite a hefty lawsuit if the product breaks, someone is injured and it can be proven that the product didn't meet the CE norms.

Yes and no. CE compliance has to be certified by an independent third party CE approved lab. You yourself cannot say it complies and attach the CE logo. You have to make your product to compliance and then have it tested.

"pass declaration of conformity"

Let me LOL at this.

An AEG motor DOES NOT fall into the following categories: Appliances Burning Gaseous Fuels; Cableway Installations to Carry Persons ; Low Voltage Electrical Equipment (low voltage directive starts at 50VAC or 75VDC, obviously more than an airsoft battery); Construction Products; Atex product; explosives for civil use; water boiler; lift; machinery (could be spare part, but spare parts are not concerned by the directive); measuring instrument/equipment; medical devices (all kinds); telecommunication terminal equipment; protective equipment; pressure equipment; boat; toy.

All these categories require CE mark. Everything that does not fit in these categories DO NOT REQUIRE CE mark. This motor does not require CE mark to be put on the market, nor does an AIM M4. Who said UNETHICAL?

Plus: CE mark only applies to finished products or systems. The motor being a spare part, it will just make NO DIFFERENCE that the product has CE mark on it or not.

Be informed.

Oh, and just an advice from someone who actually work on electronic equipment certifications on a regular job duty; when someone claims their product is CE, always ask for lab test results, and notified body number (if applicable).

BUT ON AN IMPORTANT MATTER: CAN YOU PROVIDE RoHS CONFORMITY CERTIFICATES FOR THESE PRODUCTS? RoHS compliance is also MANDATORY to put such products on European market.

I would think these items qualify for CE markings in the category of "toy".

I would also like to touch on the thorny subject of CE categories.

I know, from experience, that it's possible to weasel an CE accreditation for an item that isn't actually relavent to its intended use.

At the end of the day, however, are we to believe that an airsofter will worry about whether their gun (or spare parts) are CE compliant at all?

all items sold in the EU must be CE accreditited if it is for use in the work place. infact everything used inthe workplace must be CE accredited even if it is pre accreditation (which is a PITA for old heavy machine tools).

and seeing as an airsoft site is buy and large a business those who work there need (technicaly) CE accredited goods.

and yes it would be lumped together with toy as its a lesiure use application.

At the end of the day, however, are we to believe that an airsofter will worry about whether their gun (or spare parts) are CE compliant at all?

No Stealth, sadly I think all we can do is observe that another 'new' ? Airsoft product supplier is hawking their wares on an Airsoft information site, somewhat awkwardly, "Need more?here you go ~~" presumably thinking, This is how you advertise Airsoft! now the orders will come flooding in!

I'd be surprised if the OP reads many of the comments, Babel fish could already be pre-programmed to flag on "I'm interested in..." or 'Wow! how much for..." with ready-replies..... :mellow:

I guess as an Airsofter I'd be more impressed with a "UL" sticker on them, at least the electrified-ones lol But they're not telling us which ones have lead-based paint, so...I don't see the Underwriters Laboratories checking one out

I guess that makes me more North-American-centric lol because the CE is a Euro thing right? wonder if it has anything to do with actually wanting a Cybergun product placement?

>cynical

Yes and no. CE compliance has to be certified by an independent third party CE approved lab. You yourself cannot say it complies and attach the CE logo. You have to make your product to compliance and then have it tested.

This is also true and not true. For example, toys don't require any third party to check them for CE compliance. However, dangerous machinery and personal protection equipment need to be tested by a certified third party to be awarded a CE certificate.

In this case I would also think that these fall into the category "Toys". This only covers complete toys though so a motor doesn't actually require a CE certificate.

I know Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source for this sort of information, but it was the best source I could find in English. CE Marking on Wikipedia

Also not the only brand that is CE approved. Classic Army are too.

I don't know if they all carry the marks but certainly the ones sold by EU resellers.

CE is for EU only pretty much. And i think the claim of being CE approved is for upgrade parts not entire guns. Though i could be wrong as they do show an m16.

Archived